Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NiteDog

Request Duel Dragon Slayers Hi5

Recommended Posts

Copy random dual weapons weapongrp.dat line and edit it, change weapon textures.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Copy random dual weapons weapongrp.dat line and edit it, change weapon textures.

not sure how to make a sytemtexture is there any guides for it or can someone make it for me please ? or show me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, NiteDog said:

not sure how to make a sytemtexture is there any guides for it or can someone make it for me please ? or show me

 

Small info-image by me for you:
Simple need to replace patch lines. You need lines from duals + sword. Replace models patch / textures patch / icons patch as @SweeTs told you.

P.S weapongrp.dat editing.

 

SwordToDuals.png.04d47ff0846c713a15c2259

Edited by NevesOma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i im having a problem encrypting the file

14 hours ago, NevesOma said:

Small info-image by me for you:
Simple need to replace patch lines. You need lines from duals + sword. Replace models patch / textures patch / icons patch as @SweeTs told you.

P.S weapongrp.dat editing.

 

SwordToDuals.png.04d47ff0846c713a15c2259

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NiteDog said:

i im having a problem encrypting the file

 

Maybe you violated the tabulation. The lines should be from the same chronicles by the way.

P.S attach to your message 2 txt documents:

1) line of default duals

2) line of dragon slayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×