interlude [L2J] L2Legacy Pride

te0x

MONDAY 23 GRAND OPENING!

www.l2legacypride.com

Join our discord channel

Legacy Pride - Interlude Project - Discord Channel

Bringing back the best copy of the memorial L2Pride server.

The features list is currently not stable.

#Server Rates

-Fast leveling to 80 level. From level 80 to level 90 the leveling process is slow. Bonus experience is available in many ways.

-Adena rate is reduced.

-Custom drops.

#Buffslots

-Limited buff slots for each class.

-Any self-buffs as Rage, Warcry etc do not take up buff slots.

-You do not lose any buff effect after your death.

#Enchanting

-Enchant rates are totally custom. They depend on the item you are trying to enchant, the enchant scroll that you are using and the enchant level of the item.

#Characters

-No weight penalty, no grade penalty, no exp loss in PVP.

-By increasing your PVPS you gain custom skills, and your name/title colors change to a different color.

#Hero

-Heroes are chosen every two weeks. The Olympiad period starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday, exactly 14 days after the start.

-Extra Hero skills such as raidboss skills(Force Halo, Lightning Erruption, Pressure Bomb)

#Events

-Autoevents such as TVTs, CTFs, DMs. All events have absolutely robust team-attack protection, spawn zone protection, and reward the loser teams with 1/3 of the prize.

Edited by te0x

Another one with sh1t pack.
Geodata bug, that Hnoke shit bugged event machine.
Missing class fixes..
The same old history.
admin says "oh balanced class, event fix, everything was done".
Troll

21 minutes ago, fidodidow said:

Another one with sh1t pack.
Geodata bug, that Hnoke shit bugged event machine.
Missing class fixes..
The same old history.
admin says "oh balanced class, event fix, everything was done".
Troll

:dat:

Im glad to announce that we are going live for 2 days (beta phase) 20 of July til 22 July. 

We will give 10 accounts to 10 lucky players to join our beta.  It will take place on our discord channel. 

Grand Opening as its planned on 28 of July. 

We have reached 40++ votes in top sites before even the beta phase. 

100+ unique ips visiting our site everyday. 

Also an active discord channel with lively community. 

Events for the grand opening are taking place also. Join our community to be fully informed!

Edited by te0x

1 hour ago, te0x said:

Im glad to announce that we are going live for 2 days (beta phase) 20 of July til 22 July. 

We will give 10 accounts to 10 lucky players to join our beta.  It will take place on our discord channel. 

Grand Opening as its planned on 28 of July. 

We have reached 40++ votes in top sites before even the beta phase. 

100+ unique ips visiting our site everyday. 

Also an active discord channel with lively community. 

Events for the grand opening are taking place also. Join our community to be fully informed!

10 max players will be at GO, so are you stupid or what? who will give a fuck about ur closed beta in a way that you need to limit it down to 10 slots

Putting the number of online players at G.O aside, it is absolutely pointless to limit beta LOL.

Wouldn't the point be to have as many ppl as possible to test stuff , find bugs and so on?

OR is this supposed to be some sort of countermeasure to avoid "bad press" in case the server bad?

3 hours ago, Horse said:

Putting the number of online players at G.O aside, it is absolutely pointless to limit beta LOL.

Wouldn't the point be to have as many ppl as possible to test stuff , find bugs and so on?

OR is this supposed to be some sort of countermeasure to avoid "bad press" in case the server bad?

he said on discord that he dont want to get 1000 reports in 1-2 days, I told him if ur gonna get 1000 reports in a few days you better not open it, he said I don't understand

4 hours ago, xdem said:

he said on discord that he dont want to get 1000 reports in 1-2 days, I told him if ur gonna get 1000 reports in a few days you better not open it, he said I don't understand

Well, that sounds very professional indeed... I also read discord a bit when they were doing beta, and oh boy...

I usually try to give a chance to these pride and other custom servers, but when i see that people report bugs that are impossible not to notice if you spend a few hours on your server and test things a little... I could scream in agony.

Also based on the website and those discord convos, I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a downloaded pre-compiled pack with some html changes...Feels like that this is also one of those "i don't even know how to change a single line in my source or i don't evenhave a source to work with" servers.

I don't want to brag but even people like me who only tinker with l2j files for their and their friends' pleasure  and are not professional java developers, can learn and understand stuff enough to customize the shit out of this game and notice and fix most of the bugs or create new features and stuff.

I really don't get it how anybody in 2019 thinks that they can open a server without any knowladge or at least a decent amount of seriousness. WTS Forgotten Scroll: Common Sense...

Anyway, GL with the server...

Edited by Horse

This is based on an old revision that i have made public in this forum, so if you are wondering if it is an ready pack that i found somewhere you would be wrong for sure. 

We played like 3-4 hours the beta we noticed what are the things that we need to do. So im not really worried about the opening anymore.

So 28 is the G.Opening. nothing else to say.

Thanks for the huge feedback the players that joined us.

4 hours ago, te0x said:

Successfully started at 12:00,gmt+2 with 100 stable players until now. 

Join us on discord

100 at opening means 10 next week

So I looked around and...

Why even bother opening a server if its full of bugs and exploits?

WZoWyIL.png

Don't waste your and the players' time if you're not willing to put time and effort into your project...

Edited by Horse

It's the worst server I joined in my 15 year l2 playing career. It was so disturbing what I saw that I closed and fastly uninstalled in the first 5 mins beeing online.

Edited by Dev

• 4 months later...