L2J or L2Off

Hello .

Im 25 years old guy from Ukraine , and i've thought why not to create a topic asking from people they're thoughts and maybe someone intrested of my proposition? :D

What's the point , i have realy strong PC right now , and some days ago i've spent trying to create / editing l2files to open a L2J Server. I've succed btw ;D , but im low experienced on that , because ive started learning Java only right now , so that my point. If you guys , any of you  intrested of opening a L2J or L2Off server , we could talk about. Im intrested of creating one , not for fun , im able to pay for it if it needs to , but i need skilled Team to help me out , so if anybody want to , im waiting a pm or answer on the topic , thanks ) 

Btw , i've playing Lineage 2 since 2006 , so i now many staff , my 1st server was e-globab and bnb if someone remember , so im kinda old school guy haha ) 

Regards  Corv.

to tell you the truth this topic is made many times using search you can find the best answers, in a nutcell l2off is a bit stable but you sacrifise customs

On 7/1/2019 at 3:03 AM, Corv said:

Hello .

Im 25 years old guy from Ukraine , and i've thought why not to create a topic asking from people they're thoughts and maybe someone intrested of my proposition? :D

What's the point , i have realy strong PC right now , and some days ago i've spent trying to create / editing l2files to open a L2J Server. I've succed btw ;D , but im low experienced on that , because ive started learning Java only right now , so that my point. If you guys , any of you  intrested of opening a L2J or L2Off server , we could talk about. Im intrested of creating one , not for fun , im able to pay for it if it needs to , but i need skilled Team to help me out , so if anybody want to , im waiting a pm or answer on the topic , thanks ) 

Btw , i've playing Lineage 2 since 2006 , so i now many staff , my 1st server was e-globab and bnb if someone remember , so im kinda old school guy haha ) 

Regards  Corv.

I can certainly give u entire new concepts for CUSTOM server, but im totally ignorant when it comes to developing (or i think so i am..)

The one you handle.

Doesn't matter which pack you choose, most likely it's gonna fail, to be honest. So yeah, start with L2J and see what you can do, as you have more possibilities.

11 hours ago, SweeTs said:

The one you handle.

Doesn't matter which pack you choose, most likely it's gonna fail, to be honest. So yeah, start with L2J and see what you can do, as you have more possibilities.

dont cut off his wings before he even fly :lied:

On 7/1/2019 at 9:20 AM, DenArt Designs said:

to tell you the truth this topic is made many times using search you can find the best answers, in a nutcell l2off is a bit stable but you sacrifise customs

L2OFF doesn't mean sacrificing customs, it's just would be more expensive :)

On 7/4/2019 at 11:09 PM, Corv said:

So guys what you suggest more L2J or L2Off ??

Depends what type of server you want to open. If Lowrate - L2OFF, if high rate - L2J, midrate - depends how much customs do you want. 

18 minutes ago, Xeonc said:

Depends what type of server you want to open. If Lowrate - L2OFF, if high rate - L2J, midrate - depends how much customs do you want. 

depends on free l2off or paid l2off 

19 minutes ago, Xeonc said:

L2OFF doesn't mean sacrificing customs, it's just would be more expensive :)

it does when you choose to be on free versions not everyone buy l2off

3 minutes ago, DenArt Designs said:

depends on free l2off or paid l2off 

it does when you choose to be on free versions not everyone buy l2off

Even free shared Vanganth, or free Emca's extender gives you an option to create some customs inside of core

Just now, Xeonc said:

Even free shared Vanganth, or free Emca's extender gives you an option to create some customs inside of core

you know alot of people who can do that? can you name at least 10 in this forum that they logged in this month?

1 minute ago, DenArt Designs said:

you know alot of people who can do that? can you name at least 10 in this forum that they logged in this month?

fair enough, I judge from our position, what we can to do :)

• Like 1

Ok i got some oppinions , at least i got an image right now , of what i would like to create . So if i understood correctly , l2off are for low rates servers and not really costums , and L2J are those who usually ppl open like fast pvp server with random costum armor's ?

To be honest i'm going to buy some kind of pack , and MAKE  some changes,. Im gonna spent a lot of time for this i know , but anyway i wanna try . Those days everyone open fast pvp server to earn money , i want to open for at least 1/2 years . You can judg me ofc , no way that anyone wont do that . So at least after some answers, i got some ideas what type of server i would really like to make , so thank you everyone , really glad that this forum help with some answers when someone need them ) 

Maybe if someone of you got some examples of good L2Pack , or l2files could share with me , anyway im going to search on my own , in MXC , but ofc you guys know something more that me , and would be nice some suggest ) Thanks

• 10 months later...