Shadow of the body is not shown

The problem i am facing is that i am using an imported armor from another chronicle, everything works perfect except the shadow of it. When i am wearing the armor only shadow of head and hands it is appeared and if i remove everything shadow of the character comes back. 
So my question is: where is shadow located (on systextures or animations) and do anyone knows how to fix it/edit it.
Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, Agonoize said:

The problem i am facing is that i am using an imported armor from another chronicle, everything works perfect except the shadow of it. When i am wearing the armor only shadow of head and hands it is appeared and if i remove everything shadow of the character comes back. 
So my question is: where is shadow located (on systextures or animations) and do anyone knows how to fix it/edit it.
Thank you in advance.

Does this happen only with the costumes that you have adapted?

@NevesOma I have actually downloaded from another server. I have not done the import by my self. @GLO My apologize that you might be tired of replying into post, i did not wanted to offend you, all i want is a little bit help. Hope screenshot will explain better than i did already in the description above.

Shot00000.jpg