Unban coolness

DenArt Designs

@Celestine here you ban him but you didnt consider a few things let me give you a list, since i had this kind of customers.

* if you read the situation @Coolness was trying to restore the money but it was not in hes hand to make it happen so everybody should understand

* when you send money to paypal you need to wait couple of days to see the transfer 8/6/2018 friday paypal will see money propably on monday this means today and weekend hes friend will not be able to deliver (His friend)

* @sotid asked money back out of the blue but this is why 50% is given in front so if you dont like the work (the person who worked lost his time but keeps 50%) and you dont pay the other 50% and you part ways.

* @sotid on the first 2 images you ask him to make you new website because you dont like yours so he gave you a new website and you make him throw it to trash. (the deal is off here)

* he say ok to continue on YOUR psd he work continusly he is polite in every way and never said no i dont do this he was working on everything under new conditions in new PSD this is not easy task so you have to understand the 2-3 days is not apply here this is custom work with new rules.

* then you ask him a tone of changes each day NOTE that an animation is not easy task when you make it you might hit a mistake you need to redo it so another 2-3 hours (for those who dont understand and think design is easy or you do this and that and voila a website is born.

* he end up to make you 2 websites because your fault land page is extra cost normaly and its called landpage because its another page that the viewer lands first there then select what he wants forum second server etc. (EXTRA design => extra work => extra time)

* after all this work you dispute him in bad way and you make his friend pay the price and you make him be the bad guy on his friend and get him ban here, without giving him chance to redeem him self or speak for him self ( @Celestine just banned him without letting him speak for him self when he was clearly try to redeem since when is that happening here?)

PS 1: i talk about this because gamers.cl is stolen template from my work and i know how the animation work

PS 2: second you understand that he delayed because making a PSD to html is so easy you just need some hours and the guy to make it 

PS 3: the guy didnt scam the deal changed and you asked stuff twice the value for the same price 

PS 4: unban because he is not a scammer he was there till the very end to make even more work for free to redeem him self

PS 5: GUYS DONT EXPECT IN 3 DAYS PERFECTION HERE IS WHY

and to put this on dev perspective is like a newby here come and tell some of the devs make me something like that from this server 

but here... i have something iiiiiiiiii made (YES WTF?)  and i want you to work on the something iiiiiiiiiiii made and you will develop it and code it myyyyyyyyy way, 

and when i dont like some part of code i will tell you to recode it, then he ask you for an extra code like NPC also and a voiced command to be easier to excecute it but he will end up refunding you because you dont finish it fast while you are there to help him out or telling him that you will code for free.

where is fair to get ban for this situation? (not to mention the time you lost that is total a month of work) this was not a scam and you know it

Edited by DenArt Designs
  • Upvote 1

i've just read everything you typed well i'll unban him and will let @sotid and @Coolness resolve their issue about it if anything will change let me know for now

Locked.

• Thanks 1