interlude [L2J] InterludePVP

InterludePVP

16 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

no idea why you say about "rule 7" .
The "unique features " that you mentioned are : no custom interlude server and i am telling you again pretty much every server that opens have these features not to mention that this specific server has even less features than the other servers , this server doesn't even have auto 9v9 event , or the thing that you need to go with a sub class in  PVP server to obtain nobls ( lmao ) 
If i had my own server i would just suggest the server here .So once again, like no joke now, do you really live in a cave to say that this server is unique or what ? Even if it is a unique server could please at least point out the "unique features" except saying "no custom interlude " ?

I don't think that there is any rule here that "FORCES" you to comment on someones else comment i mean from his point of view what he is reading or what he is seeing in this topic might seem unique but what does that matter to you? Are you here to judge someone or reply to the topic owner? :thinking:

4 minutes ago, D3X said:

I don't think that there is any rule here that "FORCES" you to comment on someones else comment i mean from his point of view what he is reading or what he is seeing in this topic might seem unique but what does that matter to you? Are you here to judge someone or reply to the topic owner? :thinking:

i didn't say something about rules and I am not here neither to judge someone nor to reply to the topic owner .I am just curious what so unique did he find here which he couldn't find in other servers while this server has even less features than the other servers.

Edited by MrPro*

4 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

i didn't say something about rules and I am not here neither to judge someone nor to reply to the topic owner .I am just curious what so unique did he find here which he couldn't find in other servers while this server has even less features than the other servers.

He might want this "less" from the other servers. Maybe all this "extra" drowns him or what ever. That's why i am saying don't go around and try to find out what everyone thinks.

Edited by D3X

Just now, D3X said:

He might want this "less" from the other servers. Maybe all this "extra" drowns him or what ever. That's why i am saying don't go around and try to find out what everyone things.

there is a huge difference between "good features " ( what he said ) and just a typical average pvp server
if he doesn't know the difference, how the fuck he is even a global moderator in such a forum, unless he just came to give a "free bump" to his friend 

5 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

there is a huge difference between "good features " ( what he said ) and just a typical average pvp server
if he doesn't know the difference, how the fuck he is even a global moderator in such a forum, unless he just came to give a "free bump" to his friend 

So YOUR opinion should be EVERYONES opinion. I see now! Thank you.

1 minute ago, D3X said:

So YOUR opinion should be EVERYONES opinion. I see now! Thank you.

didn't say that, if you don't know how to read properly then let me re-write it for you . I asked from him to point out the "good features" that he said ,without telling me that it is a " no custom interlude server" 

Just now, MrPro* said:

didn't say that, if you don't know how to read properly then let me re-write it for you . I asked from him to point out the "good features" that he said ,without telling me that it is a " no custom interlude server" 

And i am telling you WHY someone should tell YOU his opinions? 
What are YOU in this forum? A Moderator maybe a Global Moderator or Administrator?

You just have to understand that you can't bring people to an uncomfortable state just because you want to laugh around.

Just now, D3X said:

And i am telling you WHY someone should tell YOU his opinions? 
What are YOU in this forum? A Moderator maybe a Global Moderator or Administrator?

You just have to understand that you can't bring people to an uncomfortable state just because you want to laugh around.

WTF Should i be someone for asking someone about what he said ? Maybe he saw something that i didn't see 

15 minutes ago, D3X said:

He might want this "less" from the other servers. Maybe all this "extra" drowns him or what ever. That's why i am saying don't go around and try to find out what everyone thinks.

and who are you ? his lawyer or what? lol

MrPro didnt sound mad to me  or didnt look like he tried to judge anyone.

Let's be real, this server , feature wise, has nothing "unique" as it says. Server's like this come in a dozen.

I ain't trying to hate , im stating facts.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrPro* said:

WTF Should i be someone for asking someone about what he said ? Maybe he saw something that i didn't see 

So you are claiming that you can't read. Huh ... strange but i see. Anyway i will not answer anymore to you because you clearly can't understand what i am TRYING to tell you. :)

1 minute ago, `Sanctus said:

Let's be real, this server , feature wise, has nothing "unique" as it says. Server's like this come in a dozen.

finally someone who understood exactly what i wanted to point out here... Thank you!

Just now, `Sanctus said:

I am trying to tell him that the word "unique" does not mean more custom. To someone might mean LESS things. In my eyes a server without even a buffer would be unique because now days every single server has buffer in it.

And no i am not his lawyer but if this was happening to me i would feel uncomfortable so here i am.

2 minutes ago, D3X said:

I am trying to tell him that the word "unique" does not mean more custom. To someone might mean LESS things. In my eyes a server without even a buffer would be unique because now days every single server has buffer in it.

And no i am not his lawyer but if this was happening to me i would feel uncomfortable so here i am.

image.png.b3956507eaf5ac6a8511b3f3f72d8aa1.png

But still he didn't mention "unique" he said "good features" and didn't say that for the other 999 servers with exact same features 

Edited by MrPro*