Easter weapons ( sword & shield ), fun/event weapons

Hello, dear MXC users, if you interested in funny things then I can show you sword & shield in easter style with effects.

It's for free. Lines for weapongrp.dat is maked for Interlude ( you can make from another chronicles or write me ).

Download link: click

• Thanks 2

On 4/29/2019 at 1:56 AM, NevesOma said:

Hello, dear MXC users, if you interested in funny things then I can show you sword & shield in easter style with effects.

It's for free. Lines for weapongrp.dat is maked for Interlude ( you can make from another chronicles or write me ).

Download link: click

I love the way your Weapon and Shield looks like. Wish you could introduce a "set" of this cool looking weapons.

Maybe for all the classes of the game so everyone can enjoy the "event" of the skin that some people might use them.

Other than that AWESOME!

12 hours ago, D3X said:

I love the way your Weapon and Shield looks like. Wish you could introduce a "set" of this cool looking weapons.

Challenge accepted. : ) If MXC users need easter weapons then I will make full pack of eastern weapons! When I will have free time.

13 hours ago, NevesOma said:

Challenge accepted. : ) If MXC users need easter weapons then I will make full pack of eastern weapons! When I will have free time.

Was not a challenge more like a personal wish to fulfill my stupidity because i like things as sets but thank you anyways!

• 2 months later...
On 28/04/2019 at 19:56, NevesOma said:

Olá, queridos usuários do MXC, se você estiver interessado em coisas engraçadas, então eu posso te mostrar espada e escudo no estilo easter com efeitos.

É de graça. Linhas para weapongrp.dat são feitas para o Interlude (você pode fazer de outras crônicas ou escrever para mim).

Link do download: clique

Good afternoon, how are you? Could you give me a download link where I can download only one large pack of custons for C6 and H5, please?
OBS: I called you here because I can not send MP