eneokataba

Kara

39 minutes ago, xxdem said:

20 lepta na stilei ena arithmo ro mpastardo kai kathome kentro kai ton perimenw tetoia skoupidia eiste oloi

[GR] Skoupidaki s eipa ama 8es steile p ka8esai k kentro blakama petagesai se ola ta topic epidi 8es ligi prosoxi brwmiari Den se exoume mathei tosa xronia ti blakamas eisai tora to 2019 perimename ftoxobine

O Xdem o gamias pou ine panta kentro nomizei oti exoume oloi tin wra na paroume amaxi k na pame kentro gia na tou spasoume ti mouri k as mhn ine kentro pote

[/GR]

Edited by Kara`

I've personally never worked for or with @Kara` but I have many customers that told them about him when they search for l2j developer and not 1 of them told me bad words except one time that he was delay a week for some code, everybody told me they was satisfied to the end.

Just now, DenArt Designs said:

I've personally never worked for or with @Kara` but I have many customers that told them about him when they search for l2j developer and not 1 of them told me bad words except one time that he was delay a week for some code, everybody told me they was satisfied to the end.

I always delay 1 week for a code :/ I have to do photosynthesis first that takes 1 week and then sit down and write code. 

eneokataba and JohnBoy13 chat banned one month for false accusations.

If you don't agree with my decesion next time post the proper proofs needed not just crapwords.

Locked.