[Guide]How to add your own custom item

invalid ids and wrong sql error its your own job to adjust them to your server :) i made the guide and its the same for weapon and armors just in armors you open not weapongrp but armorgrp and add them there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So , i've got a seeerious problem :)

I've followed all your steps , repeated them like 20 times but . I can't add any custom weapon . When I go in-game , I create the item , but I can't see it in my inventory . Not black , not called NoItemName , I can't see it at all . Have you got any ideeas what could it be ?

(already asked for help http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=61483.0 - but no success)

• 2 weeks later...

well i do everything step by step but i cant see the items... when i execute batch file it says successfully but when i go at the armor or weapon table there is nothing added... if i try to execute again it says duplicate entry.i've done this many times in the past and everything worked perfectly but i dont know what the hell is going on now.

well i do everything step by step but i cant see the items... when i execute batch file it says successfully but when i go at the armor or weapon table there is nothing added... if i try to execute again it says duplicate entry.i've done this many times in the past and everything worked perfectly but i dont know what the hell is going on now.

So , i've got a seeerious problem :)

I've followed all your steps , repeated them like 20 times but . I can't add any custom weapon . When I go in-game , I create the item , but I can't see it in my inventory . Not black , not called NoItemName , I can't see it at all . Have you got any ideeas what could it be ?

(already asked for help http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=61483.0 - but no success)

try to find another patched system check the sql's files again and add the textures and animations again ...