[Guide]How to add your own custom item

• 2 weeks later...

i have folowed your guide to the letter,exec. the sql file ...succesful

i have c/p utx file ..ok

i have problem with itemname-e,weapongrp I can not save it as .dat i get an error that file can not be found,i have tried diff things without success,(im using gracia final) plz try (if possible)to be  more precise with your guide,You and most of the members here know what to do We the newbies dont.No offence , its not just you but most of members who make guides,should be more specific,that is the reason there are a lot of ppl asking for help about the same problem,in the help section,without the problem being solved

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings,

Thank you for the great "How to" it was alot of help :) I have one or two questions. Once you have made all the edits and changes and has been found to work(for me i need to use the "loader.exe" to run my game). How do you re encrypt all the files back to their original state, but with the changes. (so i can use me l2.exe again) So I can share with others that play on my server. Or is once you have done this you cant go back? Sorry for the noob questions, but it is how we learn :).

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."