About rummors @La2Lovelyaden

50 minutes ago, MarlonR said:

rumors that donations money will be converted into a sex-change surgery.:kappa:

well, when own administrator pms you into his own forum and asking to bring him EU people that will donate and he will give you x10 the amount of their donations into game it's way different :D but he dont post these things on public so people can see the truth.. 

10 hours ago, xProInsan1ty said:

interlude community at its finest

It happens to most of servers,no matter the community type and the chrocicle they use,wich is logical. I think that interlude community is not bad,it's just the servers try to extrude the few stable players with their bad administrative skills.Aiming only for donas or to satisfy their friends.Poor reasons to open a server,they just don't care,while community mostly,only wants to just play the game.

10 hours ago, lin2PK said:

It happens to most of servers,no matter the community type and the chrocicle they use,wich is logical. I think that interlude community is not bad,it's just the servers try to extrude the few stable players with their bad administrative skills.Aiming only for donas or to satisfy their friends.Poor reasons to open a server,they just don't care,while community mostly,only wants to just play the game.

2019 new attractive thing just came out servers made by ladies 101% will attract any player

cuz they dont know :) corruption is like always on fire admins will sell any type of product inside the game for few bucks live lovelyaden did.. there is a clan already has full augments not obvious also xD 

11 hours ago, lin2PK said:

from low rates to x10k servers , from the best projects to the worst projects, from admins to players , ive played with tons of ppl the past 4 years. i know 1st hand how retarded this community is.nobody accepts looses,everybody got the best party, everybody is the best MA or BP, admins acting big and not listening to their communitys , then blaming them for leaving their so called best c6 projects. ppl nowadays are thinking they are so good so they ask items and real money from the admins in order to join the server , otherwise the give fake rummors to the community,so they fck up servers . i played on such partys and insta flamed them and left.

last summer i decided to play some hi5 mids . found some partys to drive there . some partys got good reputations,some not . anyway, the community there is not like the dumbster of c6 , the servers aint like c6 , i saw no tryhard-calm ppl having fun with their dudes , having fun playing the game at all and even earning some bucks.tryed classic also . pretty fun, i literally felt the old nostalgia of this game. community was fun and grown up. this community is retarded from admins to players, thats why everybody leaves the dumbster and moves to russians or other clients.

Edited by xProInsan1ty