Looking for interlude 50x - 1000x

5 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

Hi there,
You can ask us: https://www.l2jorion.com/
Also, we have a topic here: 

I have your project's source. There is no shitter source (sorry to say but i have to be honest). It's not even worth 5 euro. No changes at all and if you tell that i lie i'll share it.

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

I have your project's source. There is no shitter source (sorry to say but i have to be honest). It's not even worth 5 euro. No changes at all and if you tell that i lie i'll share it.

Kara, you are a fan of Acis. So, say no more please.
First of all, you don't have a source, second if you would have then i guess you have to update your glasses. 3rd - check the pack and speak later, hater. ;) You can read the comments of my topic. What we made it's beyond your imagination. 

P.S. Can you find a better hobby than writing bullshit on forum about other projects? 

Edited by Vilmis

1 hour ago, Vilmis said:

Kara, you are a fan of Acis. So, say no more please.
First of all, you don't have a source, second if you would have then i guess you have to update your glasses. 3rd - check the pack and speak later, hater. ;) You can read the comments of my topic. What we made it's beyond your imagination. 

P.S. Can you find a better hobby than writing bullshit on forum about other projects? 

Pathetic, i'm fan of aCis? Are you crazy? I never used aCis in my life, i always laugh at tryskell for his renames and i never used interlude anyway i am working with L2J. Your source is a trash anyway. Don't disagree with me cause ill share it. 

Also yes what a good project !

getLastHopzoneVote() getLastTopzoneVote() getLastNetworkVote() Rofl

Stop acting as if you sell official files.

Y1dkamG.png

4 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Pathetic, i'm fan of aCis? Are you crazy? I never used aCis in my life, i always laugh at tryskell for his renames and i never used interlude anyway i am working with L2J. Your source is a trash anyway. Don't disagree with me cause ill share it. 

Also yes what a good project !

getLastHopzoneVote() getLastTopzoneVote() getLastNetworkVote() Rofl

Stop acting as if you sell official files.

Y1dkamG.png

Are you kidding me? Here is old decompiled jar file... (facepalm) And for those who don't know -  decompiled code format can be totally different with many mistakes...
Something is really bad with you. Ok, let's say you aren't fan, but just hater of me. ;)

Edited by Vilmis

6 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

Are you kidding me? Here is old decompiled jar file... (facepalm)

So what? You think from decompile and a bit work other's cant take your source or at least see you sell trash codes? What does the decompile change the code from PRO code to trash methods? Keep sellin your stuff but stop acting as if you sell 5.000 euro project. Also you sell old compiles to your clients? :) Nice to know thanks for admit it. ROFL

PS. 2018 and call others haters. U got big problem in brain i feel sorry for you

Edited by Kara`

7 minutes ago, Kara` said:

So what? You think from decompile and a bit work other's cant take your source or at least see you sell trash codes? What does the decompile change the code from PRO code to trash methods? Keep sellin your stuff but stop acting as if you sell 5.000 euro project. Also you sell old compiles to your clients? :) Nice to know thanks for admit it. ROFL

Omg... You are so miserable person. A bit? Really? Go ahead.
Ok whatever i won't say anything more to you, because it's hopeless.
P.S. I'm not selling old cores, but just you took old core file while it was FREE. 

Edited by Vilmis

4 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

Omg... You are so miserable person. A bit? Really? Go ahead.
Ok whatever i won't say anything more to you, because it's hopeless.
P.S. I'm not selling old cores, but just you took a core file while it was FREE. 

Ok sweety enough with spam, u got the best project ! decompile is 1000% wrong and it renamed ur precious dynamic methods into gettopzone gethopzone getnetwork im sorry ok? :) goodluck

4 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Ok sweety enough with spam, u got the best project ! decompile is 1000% wrong and it renamed ur precious dynamic methods into gettopzone gethopzone getnetwork im sorry ok? :) goodluck

I don't need your sarcasm, but at least it will keep you shutted up.

• Sad 1