Interface Onã Interlude

4 hours ago, ona123 said:

Could you tell me which files are responsible for the classics numbers poping up on screen? and what should i do to use it in a clean interface (retail like)?

26 minutes ago, Xavs said:

Could you tell me which files are responsible for the classics numbers poping up on screen? and what should i do to use it in a clean interface (retail like)?

it not works properly i mean on a server with huge casting like 2006 max c speed numbers stuck on screen

10 hours ago, ona123 said:

Thank you, link updated on the first post as well.

On 1/24/2019 at 8:00 AM, Xavs said:

I want to know that too. I want to use just damage on screen effect which files provide it ? Or how can i edit them for just damage without exp 

39 minutes ago, nawaro said:

I want to know that too. I want to use just damage on screen effect which files provide it ? Or how can i edit them for just damage without exp 

removing experiance from damage calculator it will make your client crash it's made like that

you have to edit interface.u file is on systextures damage indicator and it's very pointless adding it on a clean interface