high five [L2j] Lineage 2 Black Pearl

Greed89

Welcome to Lineage 2 Black Pearl! 

This is server for people who like servers in classic style.. 

http://l2blackpearl.online/

SERVER RATES:
EXP/SP: x300
Adena: x300
ENCHANT:
Safe Enchant: +4
Max Weapon +16
Normal Enchant – 75%
Blessed 100%

Olympiad period – 1 month.
Siege – 1 week.
All profession is free.
Champions – NO
Autoloot – YES
Raidboss autoloot – NO
Dualbox 1+1
Max 5 Subclass, Max lvl is 85
No Quest for Noblesse

NPC`s:
GM Shop
Buffer with schemes, buff time 4h and limit is 32+20
Global GK
Global GK and GM Shop available in community board.
Upgrade Master – Player can here augument, dyes, WH, Clan WH and get Noblesse.

Edited by Greed89

Tbh with a .online domain and a website looking like it's a ripped website from 2k9 it doesn't look like a server someone would like to try..

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Tbh with a .online domain and a website looking like it's a ripped website from 2k9 it doesn't look like a server someone would like to try..

The site is to be basic. With the development of the server, the page will be changed.
Website is not riped - Website creator. 

4 minutes ago, Greed89 said:

The site is to be basic. With the development of the server, the page will be changed.
Website is not riped - Website creator. 

You really downvoted me?

I didn't say it's ripped, i said it looks so bad like it is ripped. learn to read!

2 minutes ago, Designatix said:

You really downvoted me?

I didn't say it's ripped, i said it looks so bad like it is ripped. learn to read!

"website looking like it's a ripped website from 2k9"

1 minute ago, Greed89 said:

"website looking like it's a ripped website from 2k9"

Did i say "Website IS ripped from 2k9"?

@Greed89 Next time you abuse the downvote for opinions, i'll send you back to your cave.

When someone write your website looks like it's ripped mean it's very bad and indeed i did check it it's a shared template which idk if you buy or found (probably found) looks really bad for 2018 standars.

I don't support this noob Designatix but he said his opinion and you downvoted him. Your site is bad and a website / forum is the preview of our server. Imagine how your server will be and please don't tell me "Join the server and see" cause 95% of community learned to set up servers though my tutorials and i heard this 99.999.999 times. Please fix your site ok?

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

@Greed89 Next time you abuse the downvote for opinions, i'll send you back to your cave.

When someone write your website looks like it's ripped mean it's very bad and indeed i did check it it's a shared template which idk if you buy or found (probably found) looks really bad for 2018 standars.

I don't support this noob Designatix but he said his opinion and you downvoted him. Your site is bad and a website / forum is the preview of our server. Imagine how your server will be and please don't tell me "Join the server and see" cause 95% of community learned to set up servers though my tutorials and i heard this 99.999.999 times. Please fix your site ok?

I wait for site, but my friend in hospital with broken hand... i make this site for fast. If him back - site can be changed.

this website uses bootstrap for some reason but its good chance to get hacked by script its not even under ssl, hope server to be better, good luck.

11 minutes ago, Kara` said:

the funny thing is i told him that in order to do something about it because it would be bad for his work to get players saying server is not good just because the website was looking bad. i guess we have one more drama queen among us, who gets every suggestion as a flame like i had any reason to flame this specific person..

@Greed89 I know that you're trying to do the best alone, but like The guys above said, We're trying to tell you which things must be changed and which things will be good for the server... If you can't accept those suggestions, dunno if anyone will join except friends... Also you could edit the community board because automatically advertise other server instead of yours... Also! Into the GMShop the belts have been disabled by you for some reason and it's the only option that has been disabled.. the Rest GMShop Worked perfectly... Grand Khavatari Class must be nurfed abit... I had over 1,4K atk speed without + items and only with +16 Destiny claws... Dude, sorry to say that but server will close instantly... I give max 1 week to stay online....

Edited by Vince*

3 minutes ago, Vince* said:

@Greed89 I know that you're trying to do the best alone, but like The guys above said, We're trying to tell you which things must be changed and which things will be good for the server... If you can't accept those suggestions, dunno if anyone will join except friends... Also you could edit the community board because automatically advertise other server instead of yours... Also! Into the GMShop the belts have been disabled by you for some reason and it's the only option that has been disabled.. the Rest GMShop Worked perfectly... Grand Khavatari Class must be nurfed abit... I had over 1,4K atk speed without + items and only with +16 Destiny claws... Dude, sorry to say that but server will close instantly... I give max 1 week to stay online....

No one report to me problem with Belts. i go fix it fast as possible.

Just now, Greed89 said:

No one report to me problem with Belts. i go fix it fast as possible.

Also the Global chat has been disabled for some reason... Also try to be more responsible to the upcoming petitions... I made a petition to report that issue with Belt option through GMShop but you didn't respond... :nah:

Just now, Vince* said:

Also the Global chat has been disabled for some reason... Also try to be more responsible to the upcoming petitions... I made a petition to report that issue with Belt option through GMShop but you didn't respond... :nah:

fixed now. 

• Upvote 1