PET NO EXP ACIS 360

Bankai

Question

Hello everyone! Pet wolf and pet hatchlings(all 3 of them) don't get xp. The 3 baby pets get exp. I tried: be the same level as the pet, pets attacking the monsters. Nothing worked. Anyone knows how to fix this, or can give me some hints on where to search for the cause? Thank you very much in advance :)

Edited by Bankai

3 answers to this question

Thanks for you answer :D After some search i found something. In npc.xml , wolf, all hatchlings and striders had a parameter expType, which was set to -1. I compared that to the baby pets that got xp and baby pets had for level 1-19 -- > expType = 40 and for level 20-80 ---> expType 90. I changed it for the problematic pets and it works but still i don't understand exactly what expType parameter is doing! Anyway call the problem fixed ^^ Thank you again for you answer ;) 

I noticed that as well, and I checked core. The param with -1 is supposed to calculate the exp based on pet damage, if the value is greater than that, pet don't have to hit in order to take the exp, I guess. That's my guess on first glance, not tested tho :D

• Thanks 1