Request - Classic Mod

Softpaw

Hello,

I want to modify my Interface on a Classic server.

Namely I would like to get the skill bar like this:

Untitled.png

It is from Deadz Interface

Before you tell me to take all the files from his interface, let me tell you something.

I want the textures from this skill bar and also the textures in the corners of the skill icons.

If I take the textures from Deadz files, the headers of the windows will be dar blue (and I hate this design), I want to keep everything else like in the original game.

What I want:

• Font like you see 1 2 3 4  5
  • Textures like you see around the skillbar
  • Textures like you see in the corners of the icons, fade to black

Thank you

Where do you see I want it for free ?

I can pay.

And if someone competent wants to make a bit of money I have some other modifications I would like, but can't find (tried to make them myself, too hard for me).

PS: if someone can move it to the right section, I could not find the proper one.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Softpaw said:

Where do you see I want it for free ?

I can pay.

And if someone competent wants to make a bit of money I have some other modifications I would like, but can't find (tried to make them myself, too hard for me).

PS: if someone can move it to the right section, I could not find the proper one.

Thanks

u do not have to pay anything a skillbar is nothing to be implemented on a higher chronicle it's only texture job not a big deal 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

u do not have to pay anything a skillbar is nothing to be implemented on a higher chronicle it's only texture job not a big deal 

The previous person in this topic gave me a name to add in Skype, I thought it was himself.

Once I added the guy on Skype, he only talked to me in Russian and kept asking me about a "Alisa".

Anyway, he asked me 200$ for only the skillbar design, also claiming I could try do it on my own if I purchased the decrypter or something for 380$.

I thought it was fishy, I have multiple other things I would like to mod, so if it starts from 200$, I would be paying several thousands for an Interface of my liking...

I am still looking for help..

On 10/19/2018 at 10:33 PM, Softpaw said:

The previous person in this topic gave me a name to add in Skype, I thought it was himself.

Once I added the guy on Skype, he only talked to me in Russian and kept asking me about a "Alisa".

Anyway, he asked me 200$ for only the skillbar design, also claiming I could try do it on my own if I purchased the decrypter or something for 380$.

I thought it was fishy, I have multiple other things I would like to mod, so if it starts from 200$, I would be paying several thousands for an Interface of my liking...

I am still looking for help..

that person is a major asshole. Dont do anything he says.
i would gladly help you with it but i have not edited a classic interface yet, i will give it a go soon and if you are still interested ( and i manage to do it right ) i will make those modifications for you FOR FREE, not everyone is trying to make money with simple things like that.

• Like 1