GM recruitment(PvP|Stucksub)

This is a project that has worked on a lot and we are looking for the right GM staff.

Client:C6/Interlude

Not searching for developers.

We are looking for mature and intelligent GM, humble and respectful to other GM staff and even more respectful and patient with its community.

People with not that much of a free time and many liabilities are excluded.

For the early steps you will be online for a few hours per week just for easy tasks to improve the development of the game.

After the server goes live , you will have to be online for 3-5 hours per day solving and helping people with their problems and requests while watching the other players and reporting for any other issue.

All GM staff must speak/write the common language to a point that can communicate with the other staff and the community.

PvP:
One spot available.

Stucksub:
The GM for this server must know at least the basics of GM commands , and have a solid knowledge and experience in the stuck sub PvP system , skills , combos of subs/farm etc. so they can answer any possible question of any player and help with their problems.

One  spot available .

People with not much of a GM experience are welcomed as long they have a good knowledge of the game and are willing to learn.

Every GM will be tested.

Add me to discord, or join our discord server.

My discord: SD65#9096

Discord server link:

https://discord.gg/xpRxgzp

Edited by sotid
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 5:50 AM, sotid said:

People with not much of a GM experience are welcomed as long they have a good knowledge of the game and are willing to learn.

Nice attitude. 

On 7/16/2018 at 5:50 AM, sotid said:

and have a solid knowledge and experience in the stuck sub PvP system , skills , combos of subs/farm etc. so they can answer any possible question of any player and help with their problems.

Most don't even know the skills of their favourite classes,so be careful and choose wisely,gonna be a tough part,especially classes combo and the way skills will affect a character.

Hope you'll find some nice team for your project,i give you a like for the attitude that you'd want anybody in,if they capable. Good luck!

1 hour ago, baksteen said:

:D Sotid my hombre... Anyone who gonna apply as a GM, you wont regret it. Sotid is a nice guy, he knows what hes doing. 

Good Luck <3

35 minutes ago, lin2PK said:

Nice attitude. 

Most don't even know the skills of their favourite classes,so be careful and choose wisely,gonna be a tough part,especially classes combo and the way skills will affect a character.

Hope you'll find some nice team for your project,i give you a like for the attitude that you'd want anybody in,if they capable. Good luck!

baksteen ,thanks mate<3

Thanks link2PK and for the like ,as you said  finding someone for the stucksub server is very hard cause they lack of knowledge.
In my case Ive made the pvp/farm as simple as possible for a stucksub/multiskill server still some times some people dont understand the concept behind it and they give up and leave, so yea I will be careful and patient and choose wisely.

Hello there! I would like to help you with your project and become a humble GM with no corruption and no problems!Plz talk to me inbox to get into communication and talk about your project!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...