interlude [L2J] Order VS Chaos

Sahar

Just now, AchYlek said:

soon incoming back, dont worry 

its not like your server every 2 weeks new season, now stalonka had 1y break 

TRIGGERERD :D

Sure dude, sure... not 2 weeks server at all :D

it was so bad to see , starting everyone with C grade and watch people in A because of donations .. tbh there wasnt even balance between classes tho xD idk if its worth playable , i can suggest u to go create GVE in classic chronicle but if u gonna add donations like in interlude is gonna be another waste of time XD

A-grade because of donation? did you even try to play or you looked around and immediately rage quitted?
A-grade was so cheap everyone could get it within a single day, and S-grade were locked for the start of the season so there were no S-grade donations either.
But here you are, still whining because of A-grade gear, go check donations on other servers and then come back to me tell me again my donations are OP...

29 minutes ago, Sahar said:

A-grade because of donation? did you even try to play or you looked around and immediately rage quitted?
A-grade was so cheap everyone could get it within a single day, and S-grade were locked for the start of the season so there were no S-grade donations either.
But here you are, still whining because of A-grade gear, go check donations on other servers and then come back to me tell me again my donations are OP...

Just dont reply to any noob sahar you dont need to..they want just all free no farm nothing to be hard and play...this is 2k18 community everyone have something to say even if he play this game for the first day..

13 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

Just dont reply to any noob sahar you dont need to..they want just all free no farm nothing to be hard and play...this is 2k18 community everyone have something to say even if he play this game for the first day..

Trust me I know, already accepted the fact that no matter what there will be people that won't be pleased, ever.

But i'll keep working on the server and I got many stuff to do, working on a new set of events atm.

25 minutes ago, Sahar said:

Trust me I know, already accepted the fact that no matter what there will be people that won't be pleased, ever.

But i'll keep working on the server and I got many stuff to do, working on a new set of events atm.

Yes ofc do that...:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • SweeTs locked this topic