[C4 Project] Looking for a partner

Hello everyone!

As title says, I am looking for a partner to make a C4 project. So if there is some oldschool lover interested, please feel free to contact me.

For more detailed discussion better add me on skype.

34 minutes ago, RMutagen said:

Hello everyone!

As title says, I am looking for a partner to make a C4 project. So if there is some oldschool lover interested, please feel free to contact me.

For more detailed discussion better add me on skype.

What you mean by partner? From my experience since 2012 in maxcheaters whoever asked for a partner he meant a dev to do all the work for him for free.

39 minutes ago, Kara` said:

What you mean by partner? From my experience since 2012 in maxcheaters whoever asked for a partner he meant a dev to do all the work for him for free.

I am a L2OFF developer with high experience that is all i can tell you.

Edited by RMutagen

1 hour ago, RMutagen said:

I am a L2OFF developer with high experience that is all i can tell you.

So you have no knowledge in Java or in structure of L2J ?

3 minutes ago, Kara` said:

So you have no knowledge in Java or in structure of L2J ?

This is a first platform that i have started to work on L2. But i've decided to change my direction into L2OFF

1 minute ago, RMutagen said:

This is a first platform that i have started to work on L2. But i've decided to change my direction into L2OFF

So you're i guess experienced "Dev" and u ask for another "Dev" to coop in makin a c4

2 minutes ago, vampir said:

Maybe he is just looking for the guy to take care of GMing, advertisement and forum. Why you flame him?

Thank you for support. I just noticed that this person are trolling many people on this forum. Especially he saw that i am new here and trying to acting like a super person with a over 100% IQ. :)

Edited by RMutagen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RMutagen said:

I just noticed that this person are trolling many people on this forum. Especially he saw that i am new here and trying to acting like a super person with a over 100% IQ. :)

Poor troll level and yeah, pointless to talk with him. Simply ignore his posts. 

7 minutes ago, RMutagen said:

Thank you for your suggestion :)

You hear a noobish trash who say to ignore me just because i asked what is ur knowledge and you also lick him congrats. 

I was your only option to work with since i also like C4 and the only person that i have somehow free time but sure go lick a moderator 

for things u dont know. 

Edited by Kara`

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

You hear a noobish trash who say to ignore me just because i asked what is ur knowledge and you also lick him congrats. 

You are not a knowledge analyzer here. Also lets keep a clean talk without such a poor and stinky things like "lick him and ect"

Just now, RMutagen said:

You are not a knowledge analyzer here. Also lets keep a clean talk without such a poor and stinky things like "lick him and ect"

What a trash you're.. Someone ask if you have knowledge to work just to know if he can coop with you and you answer back "you're not knowledge analyzer here". Biggest trash in the entire world. Obviously when you ask for a partner i'm allowed to ask what you know. Poor gipsy.

Just now, Kara` said:

What a trash you're.. Someone ask if you have knowledge to work just to know if he can coop with you and you answer back "you're not knowledge analyzer here". Biggest trash in the entire world. Obviously when you ask for a partner i'm allowed to ask what you know. Poor gipsy.

You have a really problem with reading and accepting the information. I was wrote above that for more information and talk anyone interested can add me in skype. If you can't understand such a simple thing i just nothing to tell you anymore. Calm down you are acting like you are in menstrual period.

Just now, RMutagen said:

You have a really problem with reading and accepting the information. I was wrote above that for more information and talk anyone interested can add me in skype. If you can't understand such a simple thing i just nothing to tell you anymore. Calm down you are acting like you are in menstrual period.

Stop using words you heard or google onced because you were curious. I doubt if you know what menstrual means. 

And the "problem with reading" person is you. When a person nicely ask you if you have some knowledge and the next respond is "thanks for suggestion" to a noobish mod who says im troll and ignore me and the very next "You are not a knowledge analyzer here." as if i came to judge your knowledge then please place your head in a bowl with sulphuric acid. You could simply ignore the blue noobish troll and talk with me as it would be proper. 

Nice respond from a "mature" person.