[C4 Project] Looking for a partner

3 hours ago, RMutagen said:

I would like to ask moderation to clean this topic please from trash.

So basically you ask a mod to delete your topic since its trash? It's not spam deal with it kiddo, someone just asked detail for you and you deny to writedown. Seem like you're a unexperienced kid who search for a dev to do a job for him. Also learn the difference when someone is trolling trash kids on forums and he talk seriously. I was talking seriously to you until you write down about my IQ and that im a troll so obviously you deserve trash respond as you're.

Edited by Kara`

I talked with the guy, I dont know if he is skilled or not, how could I know really, he is looking for someone to share expenses on l2off binaries, because pts is bugged, etc.

The prices are kinda high for old expansion  in my taste, and at least one of the guys he told me that sells those binaries/ai, well he is banned for scamming some peeps, we didnt get anywhere because he doesnt have time to wait to check out those developers selling stuff, and I need time to know who is who and check them if I was interested in investing money into this.

Anyway, the main purpose of this topic is exactly that, I think you should write it down in your first post so people interested know what you expect from them.

5 hours ago, thanosdk said:

I talked with the guy, I dont know if he is skilled or not, how could I know really, he is looking for someone to share expenses on l2off binaries, because pts is bugged, etc.

The prices are kinda high for old expansion  in my taste, and at least one of the guys he told me that sells those binaries/ai, well he is banned for scamming some peeps, we didnt get anywhere because he doesnt have time to wait to check out those developers selling stuff, and I need time to know who is who and check them if I was interested in investing money into this.

Anyway, the main purpose of this topic is exactly that, I think you should write it down in your first post so people interested know what you expect from them.

I already purchased them yesterday after our dialog with you. So there is no need to get anything more.

2 hours ago, RMutagen said:

I already purchased them yesterday after our dialog with you. So there is no need to get anything more.

Well good for you then, best of luck :)

20 hours ago, Kara` said:

You hear a noobish trash who say to ignore me just because i asked what is ur knowledge and you also lick him congrats. 

I was your only option to work with since i also like C4 and the only person that i have somehow free time but sure go lick a moderator 

for things u dont know. 

Damn, who needs knowledge to do C4.

iU0Iu4p.png 

The same things is coming, you feel good to make the same war with me dear @Natzugen.

You will never be ESL2, try to make my first c4 server GSPL2 on 2006, is the best starter pack choice for you.

My opinion is do not collaborate with him.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:47 PM, ZOUMHS said:

iU0Iu4p.png 

The same things is coming, you feel good to make the same war with me dear @Natzugen.

You will never be ESL2, try to make my first c4 server GSPL2 on 2006, is the best starter pack choice for you.

My opinion is do not collaborate with him.

Natzugen is a good and skilled guy don't even compare yourself with him. About war and bla bla bla i know what you are using and how the things going in your side. Please stop this cartoon already.