Hello guys. Today I donate a server but I am 5 hours already and I can not start it. then i post it on forum but no reaction.  Everyone recommends that you do not have to buy a server because they have a terrible support. 

image.thumb.png.a1bbe665fa95743ecb03b98d732ba47e.png

• Downvote 1

There are step by step guides, which you probably did not follow.
With over 250 users the last 2 years, you are the first one to face installation problems with the compiled version.

I think there's no reason to talk about the 3 hours of delay you show on your image. Just pathetic 

19 hours ago and only one post 

14 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

There are step by step guides, which you probably did not follow.
With over 250 users the last 2 years, you are the first one to face installation problems with the compiled version.

There are step by step guides,  there are no guides for java version.

what about 19 hours for waiting for new working compiled version?

• Downvote 2

7 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

are you offended by a commend so much that you had to respond and react, your history on your project is bad 250 customers is not much and "how many are success right now" or "for how much they succeed" with your product? react as much as you like the facts won't change, at least bring some friends to back you up answering with this attitude makes you look low.

I won't fall in the same level to react.

I was about to respond to you seriously but then, while i was typing .... i thought .... really? are you gonna take this guy seriously? 
Sorry Nightw0lf i can't do that. In the meanwhile since you don't care about reacts and answers take one more negative. <3

2 hours ago, datotula said:

19 hours ago and only one post 

There are step by step guides,  there are no guides for java version.

what about 19 hours for waiting for new working compiled version?

There's detailed video guide that covers even the installation of the required programs. The fact that you are not able to read properly the instructions is your own problem. I am sorry for your inability to run the server so far. Answer on your topic on sunrise forum and most likely your problem will be resolved.

2 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

are you gonna take this guy seriously? 

It's your client! It's your responsibility to take care his problem like a professional or just like a guy who sell something for years.

Of course you should take this guy seriously at the moment he got a problem. I mean, you can answer him even if he post negative for your job. Prove that he's wrong.

(Friendly)

About this topic, you should respect the owner of this project. You buy something but that's not mean he will answer in 5 minutes or 3 hours. When you buy other things in internet, you get faster answer? No.. Not even in one century! Go and purchase a software from a site, and post on they forum. If you get answer from the administrators, I will install this pack for you!

Edited by 'Baggos'
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

It's your client! It's your responsibility to take care his problem like a professional or just like a guy who sell something for years.

Of course you should take this guy seriously at the moment he got a problem. I mean, you can answer him even if he post negative for your job. Prove that he's wrong.

(Friendly)

About this topic, you should respect the owner of this project. You buy something but that's not mean he will answer in 5 minutes or 3 hours. When you buy other things in internet, you get faster answer? No.. Not even in one century! Go and purchase a software from a site, and post on they forum. If you get answer from the administrators, I will install this pack for you!

Do not confuse yourself,  night wolf is not my customer. Check again my quotes.... 

• 2 weeks later...