LF H5 L2j developer to hire.

Looking for a l2j developer to work on our already bought files. Will do all the development of the server and set it up as instructed. Must be experienced so previous examples of work will be appreciated, specially if he isnt Greek. Will be paid after discussion. If you're interested please be kind to send me a priv message with your skype so we dont expose any private information.

Thanks

Edited by Nagi

2 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Well I agree Greek devs suck. At least most of them. 

you get scammed from someone or?...

14 minutes ago, melron said:

you get scammed from someone or?...

Well I would not call it a scam but definitely not worth the money job. But I guess it is normal when you don't have the knowledge and the experience. They take advantage of you. 

Just now, JohnBoy13 said:

Well I would not call it a scam but definitely not worth the money job. But I guess it is normal when you don't have the knowledge and the experience. They take advantage of you. 

well it happened one time as you said. Maybe next time be careful of your choices :D

10 hours ago, xxdem said:

especially if he isn't Greek, a "Greek" guy said

What? You must be really retarded to fail in reading the 3 lines I've wrote.

BUMP

Edited by Nagi

10 hours ago, xxdem said:

especially if he isn't Greek, a "Greek" guy said

You didn't understand what he said. He meant if the dev is not greek he wants to see samples of work e.t.c

10 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Well I agree Greek devs suck. At least most of them. 

If you speak of prices its not "greeks" problem, its their country. If a bulgarian can code for 5 euro since 5 euro in bulgarian is like 200 euro in greece then obviously a greek won't ask for 5 euro. This does not mean the quality is worst, i can ensure you that the best devs in this forum are greeks. Basically you just delete people like xdem e.t.c. So don't bother blaming greeks. Now if you found someone who did shitcode to you ok thats ur problem.

The same thing i can say for "clients", greek clients sucks. Greek clients no pay the whole amount and always after 30% of payment find exquses to stop as. Clients are worst than devs. 

Edited by Kara`