Inventroy slot problem (Vanganth)

elfeush

Question

Hey any one knew this slot_bit_type ?             {back} not                                    slot.png.1831b46dc30822c33ddf7758950856e1.png

here you got types slots i think this slot it's hairall but its same like hair slot So its hairall / back or hairex but this all slots don't working maybe some one knoe how this working?                                              

sor.png.b6bbaa222be5f733bb89d6db3ae15865.png

Dude, I sold you the slot fix. As far as I remember you even html correct the dialogue file for npc could not. 

Unfortunately, my Skype hasn't been working for a long time and I won't be able to verify it, but I know( I'm sure 70%) your nickname. 

30 minutes ago, agnitium said:

Dude, I sold you the slot fix. As far as I remember you even html correct the dialogue file for npc could not. 

Unfortunately, my Skype hasn't been working for a long time and I won't be able to verify it, but I know( I'm sure 70%) your nickname. 

I think so in 2017 ...

we actually use that slot for cloaks that gives pdef  in C3  oldskool  community

sadly there are no C3 source out there that you might look to take example, but instead getting c3 itemdata then you can take a reference 
plus C3 is 32 bits

maybe ask smeli  he is the lord of x86 C1 

laters

Edited by etherian