Outfits (costumes) H5

• 3 weeks later...

most of them are alread shared. and don't waste money for that kind of work. look how broken this community is. claiming money for copy&paste animations and textures xDDDD. 

spend 30 minutes maybe 1 hour and do it yourself. if you are lazy and don't want to create animations and texturefiles by yourself just download some other h5 clients, browse their itemlist and get it from there.

Done, Free and then you'll know how to do that kind of stuff. ;)

...... asking money for that kind of work....... must be Nestle employees.

If you take just little more time, and searching on other forums, you can get mostly of those costumes for free. Some of them are shared for Interlude or H5, but it’s not hard to adapt between Chronicles. So like Finn said, the other option is taking the mods from other servers but I’m afraid the files will be encrypted, so you might need a little help to make it work in your patch.

good luck!!

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dimmark said:

Trust me! I searched a lot for these skins (image from the top) and must have found a couple for H5. Anyone who can give me a direction I thank.

Just buy them from client devs. If Servers have them, they will mostly have their armorgrp encrypted.

On 6/14/2018 at 3:28 PM, HyperBlown said:

Just buy them from client devs. If Servers have them, they will mostly have their armorgrp encrypted.

why do u want to know their armorgrp? you can use any other armor line Oo those costumes are mostly like formal wear ....copy that one change the entries and ur done

10 hours ago, Finn said:

why do u want to know their armorgrp? you can use any other armor line Oo those costumes are mostly like formal wear ....copy that one change the entries and ur done

Well buddy, on armorgrp have all the lines tou need for each class and race for a custom armor that you dont already have. So it would be easier to get it there ^^ also, you wont get the names of the textures if the texture it self is crypted...