Looking for L2Elite old accounts!

I'm looking for old/unused accounts on L2Elite server! I'm not offering anything in exchange, if you have an account that you are not playing with anymore please feel free to give it to me! I will put it in a good use cause I'm back in the server with some friends! Thanks a lot in regards...

10 hours ago, +cs.tribal said:

I'm looking for old/unused accounts on L2Elite server! I'm not offering anything in exchange, if you have an account that you are not playing with anymore please feel free to give it to me! I will put it in a good use cause I'm back in the server with some friends! Thanks a lot in regards...

L2Elite items are super expensive even nowadays, i sold arcane mace +25 for 400 euro 1 year ago and elite for 100 euro. 

Why someone give you his acc for free when he can even sell A Grade :?

Also good choise of Elite. Best server but if u want play u have to donate at least 500 euro else donators will rape you. Trust me played 2 years.

29 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

L2Elite items are super expensive even nowadays, i sold arcane mace +25 for 400 euro 1 year ago and elite for 100 euro. 

Why someone give you his acc for free when he can even sell A Grade :?

Also good choise of Elite. Best server but if u want play u have to donate at least 500 euro else donators will rape you. Trust me played 2 years.

i know all this! I dont see why you came here and said all this...just to destroy me Topic's potentials, thats all i can see! anyway dudre ...if you were trying to find free account you wouldnt like this comment as well if you were in my place!

Edited by +cs.tribal

43 minutes ago, +cs.tribal said:

i know all this! I dont see why you came here and said all this...just to destroy me Topic's potentials, thats all i can see! anyway dudre ...if you were trying to find free account you wouldnt like this comment as well if you were in my place!

Rofl. Thanks you made me laugh. All i said is that nobody will give u his acc for free in L2Elite cause is expensive server. +29 cost more than your house and my house together. Byeeeeeeeee

1 hour ago, Evie Frye said:

Rofl. Thanks you made me laugh. All i said is that nobody will give u his acc for free in L2Elite cause is expensive server. +29 cost more than your house and my house together. Byeeeeeeeee

it was the very first server i ever played, so yea i know all that!

1 hour ago, +cs.tribal said:

it was the very first server i ever played, so yea i know all that!

I heard they never wiped, so maybe you still have your old account active? Maybe if you forgot ID/pass you can contact admins to help you

It's always better to have your own old acc :) 

8 minutes ago, Herlitz said:

I heard they never wiped, so maybe you still have your old account active? Maybe if you forgot ID/pass you can contact admins to help you

It's always better to have your own old acc :) 

Afc they never wiped l2elite is obviously the best server ever. I made an acc in 2008 and i found it in 2017

Tried once log into account panel but seems like I don't remember password(s) :( had bunch of chars. 

Evie, no one said give me your items 20+ for free. Just account. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Tried once log into account panel but seems like I don't remember password(s) :( had bunch of chars. 

Evie, no one said give me your items 20+ for free. Just account. 

Don't talk to me like that you fucking bitch :/ you made me sad now... Obviously it's not the acc it's the item. L2Elite is x45 you make 78 lv char in 3 hours.

I think he wants the item inside no the acc iself am i right S w e e e e e t s ?

7 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Yeah, you are like always.. wrong. 

Like always wrong? Tell me cases i was wrong. I give you arguments about what i say and you say im wrong. It's not a low rate server it's mid. Why he want

empty char when he can make-levelup in 3 hours? Seriously he just want free items (which is not bad lol) just saying that he is interest in items no the char itself. 

Else ill give him right now 3 accounts with 75 level chars, i'm sure he won't care cause they have no items in. ...

Why so serious.

Anyway, items or not, who cares. Still, it's better to have ready bd, songer rather than exp it. If someone have not used account there and want to share the acc, why not.

You and your suspicious. 

1 hour ago, Evie Frye said:

Don't talk to me like that you fucking bitch :/ you made me sad now... Obviously it's not the acc it's the item. L2Elite is x45 you make 78 lv char in 3 hours.

I think he wants the item inside no the acc iself am i right S w e e e e e t s ?

Or he wants just a character who already has a subclass or even better a character who is already nobless.

23 minutes ago, L2J NexuS said:

Or he wants just a character who already has a subclass or even better a character who is already nobless.

Ok stop hate me :/ i wont enter in maxc again you guys ruined my month :'(