Adrenaline Scripts(PVE+PVP)

Hello,i am selling scripts for adrenaline,for every H5 server that adrenaline is available and have alt b,

pve scripts(auto restock,auto teleport,auto walk to spot,auto to village and back etc..)

pvp scripts

skill1016.png Reskill ( It will target the guy that stand up in a chosen range)

skill1016.pngReskill that can be edited for 9v9 fights(GVGS,u can edit 9 names to reskill those names with priority)

skill1417.pngBreakcast ( Using a skill(ur choise) to interupt skills of the enemies that u chose)

skill0028.pngAnti - Aggro

etc_oblivion_green_i00.pngOverBuff Potions ( After a certain buff count,it will use potions to protect your good bufs from canceling)

skill1418.pngSafecast ( it will cancel your target when you're casting so u cant get interrupted)

skill0763.pngHotkey Targets ( U can assing some keys from keyboard to target certain classes , for example Q u target hell knights etc)

skill0489.pngAssist Button ( U choose a button and a name of your party,and when u press it u will assist him)

skill0030.pngAnti-Backstab (when someone is trying to backstub u,ur char will do a ministep to avoid the damage)

skill4047.pngHold-Target (If you lose your target by auraflash or something like this,it will go back to the same target)

skill1169.pngAnti-fear (if they cast fear on you,it will change to Walk and if u get feared it will remove your windwalk,and song of wind if its possible)

skill1056.pngCancel ( it will do cancel the same time ur mainassister will use it )

skill0990.pngskill0987.pngskill1554.pngAurablast,Deathshot,MultipleShot ( It will use these skills the same time your main assister uses them)

Edited by Kö�tÔº�

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Krickt01 said:

PvP functions and its names looks like my old PvPHelper script. :thinking:

You are not the only person writing/selling pvp script for Lineage. And this seller's content is authentic.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

each of these features were first seen in pvpsuite for l2tower, feature-wise i didn't yet saw anything new or advanced in adrenalin, just same recycled list.

On 2/12/2019 at 8:42 PM, Software said:

You are not the only person writing/selling pvp script for Lineage. And this seller's content is authentic.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Thx for your obvious thoughts. You are lawyer of this seller or 6? ))

Dont remember to dislike my post, forum warrior. he-he

Edited by Krickt01

• 2 months later...