Lineage 2 Armory Website

Hello , this is my new project that I am working on with a friend.
It's an armory that you can use it for your server. It connects from your host to your server database via a secure MySQL connection to get the information about the character that you want to search.
It displays the currently equipped items that the characters has, also it displays some statistics about the character such as online status, pvps, pk, clan, class , level  and clan.
Its fully functional, you will just need to add our SQL tables inside your database if you are using newer version of database structure which does not contains the item info inside the database. 

I uploaded this preview to ask about your opinions on what should I add or remove and of course if you like it.

lXY4T1D.jpg

Edited by gdelimpasis
  • Upvote 1

not bad for sql queries with design i like it

but let me tell you something about server administrators, so you see when they give items to specific chars they dont want other players to be able to see some specific chars what they wear xD so propably it wont be used alot maybe add a configuration to make it eligible on skipping some info/chars by config

9 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

not bad for sql queries with design i like it

but let me tell you something about server administrators, so you see when they give items to specific chars they dont want other players to be able to see some specific chars what they wear xD so propably it wont be used alot maybe add a configuration to make it eligible on skipping some info/chars by config

These days most of the servers uses the community board to display other players items.
You cannot hide the items from others and that is not a fair play.
I am talking about following rules so if someone has got items from an admin that's stupid and bad for the server.

2 minutes ago, gdelimpasis said:

These days most of the servers uses the community board to display other players items.
You cannot hide the items from others and that is not a fair play.
I am talking about following rules so if someone has got items from an admin that's stupid and bad for the server.

you obviusly dont know how server's open or work this days :)

20 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

you obviusly dont know how server's open or work this days :)

I do not mind because my work has nothing to do with that. I just deliver the products as the client wants .
And also my friend ofc I can add config to skip "boosted" players.

2 minutes ago, gdelimpasis said:

And also my friend ofc I can add config to skip "boosted" players.

i think this is the best :)

I really like the design.. Simple , elegant and straight to the point. Do not change anything about it but you can consider adding more options/features. Augment skills, normal skills ( enchanted or not) , [recommendations , clan info, noblesse, and as you mentioned -  pvp/pk ...etc ]*

*These are optional and it's not a need to add them because the owner of the server might already have them in his website but also it may be too much for your design and it will probably destroy the beauty of it.

Furthermore, I'm against the privacy of the player's items. If you are going to have a free server available for everyone to join you shouldn't be hiding anything. Corruption is the worst thing you can do to yourself, you are destroying your own server.All info when it comes to items, as harsh as it sounds, should be visible to anyone without a doubt. So, don't worry about that if it comes to your mind.

Think what is more important and add it in a way that you know best.Wish you luck mate!

Edited by protoftw

On 20/03/2018 at 6:57 PM, protoftw said:

I really like the design.. Simple , elegant and straight to the point. Do not change anything about it but you can consider adding more options/features. Augment skills, normal skills ( enchanted or not) , [recommendations , clan info, noblesse, and as you mentioned -  pvp/pk ...etc ]*

*These are optional and it's not a need to add them because the owner of the server might already have them in his website but also it may be too much for your design and it will probably destroy the beauty of it.

Furthermore, I'm against the privacy of the player's items. If you are going to have a free server available for everyone to join you shouldn't be hiding anything. Corruption is the worst thing you can do to yourself, you are destroying your own server.All info when it comes to items, as harsh as it sounds, should be visible to anyone without a doubt. So, don't worry about that if it comes to your mind.

Think what is more important and add it in a way that you know best.Wish you luck mate!

thanks sir, I am also working on making a 3D render of the character what that will take time to complete 

2 hours ago, gdelimpasis said:

thanks sir, I am also working on making a 3D render of the character what that will take time to complete 

sure it will. It's a nice idea though , viewing the character with all the items equipped in 3D