Eh when did my 19 year passed so fast... Im turning to 20 today :P

DreaM

Yeah , so many years passed and it was like yesterday that i found out what the world is like that i first learned 1 english word that school can be booring but also a lot of fun that hight school is fucking awesome that working is hard  and  sometimes tricky that the money no matter in what quality are money that friends who never made me down that never left me on hard momments were real friends that never left my sight that actually there is a forum where many people speak/flame/have fun by name MxC And that 19 years have passed without knowing it and today, today im starting my 20 years i hope many new memories come to me this year i also hope that everyone lives their lives to the fullest cuz you aint going to have a second chance. Life is cruel sometimes but can produce you many wonders for which is worth to give up a life time. And so.. that was my small speech i had to say, im going to sleep a big party is waiting me tomorrow.

My best regards HaCkz0r.