How Beyond.Lt wanted to make money from you !!

1 hour ago, DavidRoss said:

Compare your "OBT-READY files". What's the difference, you've erased this miner after it got exposed. There is nothing you can say now, we can clearly see what you tried to do. Think before trying next time.

That's it. Now they are trying to get out, supposedly this was not deliberately done =) But if they did not unblock it, this client would install a lot of people!

They use not only mining, their program monitors the text that you are copying, searches for BC accounts, and when you press CTRL + V replaces it with another's account.
you copy - s7g7gshf9asf7sd
you insert - f88gazhhn832fkfa
This is an example.

This video is unavailable, so if You are making such accusation, better re-upload it, or pack it into *.rar file and share is so everyone can check it.
Otherwise You are just throwing crap.

@GiranOnline oh is that you l2realm aka l2mythras administrator why such hate im not a h5 player but i've worked with owner of l2beyond and he was the right person on everything im not defending someone just asking also i would like to tell you to stop using ur alt accounts like @Giwi one account i guess enought 

Edited by Celestine

Just now, L2GURU.PRO said:

those who are paid will not be told bad :)

those who got paid got paid to advertise beyond.lt nobody of those who got paid are on their team just to know