interlude [L2J] L2PvP World

DNG3R

Just a friendly advice..

Making wipe every 30 days, will destroy your community. Think something instering for your server. Something new, that your server will stay online for more than 30 days. 

• Change the farming style. Adena/ jewely boxs.. No one farm after 2 hours of grand opening. 
  • Change RB drop. You can be full in 1 day, so it's useless to kill rb.  1 scroll with less than 5% chance is very bad for the players.
  • Add auto vote reward. Your players always are angry because of your vote system. You cannot be full enchant with votes. You need more than 90 days.. Just math... So, you closed it in 30 days, and the best player from votes is +22 some parts. Unless if you donate.. 
  • Change your augmentation system.. In every new season, one player need only 2 days for full augments.
  • Decrease the random chance of lifestones/books on pvp.
  • and more.. just think buddy.

After 3 days of new season, they are full. So, think that after 6-7 days (and 6-7 days because of sieges), they leave one by one.

I wrote only my opinion with respect.
Good luck buddy...

2 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

Just a friendly advice..

Making wipe every 30 days, will destroy your community. Think something instering for your server. Something new, that your server will stay online for more than 30 days. 

• Change the farming style. Adena/ jewely boxs.. No one farm after 2 hours of grand opening. 
  • Change RB drop. You can be full in 1 day, so it's useless to kill rb.  1 scroll with less than 5% chance is very bad for the players.
  • Add auto vote reward. Your players always are angry because of your vote system. You cannot be full enchant with votes. You need more than 90 days.. Just math... So, you closed it in 30 days, and the best player from votes is +22 some parts. Unless if you donate.. 
  • Change your augmentation system.. In every new season, one player need only 2 days for full augments.
  • Decrease the random chance of lifestones/books on pvp.
  • and more.. just think buddy.

After 3 days of new season, they are full. So, think that after 6-7 days (and 6-7 days because of sieges), they leave one by one.

I wrote only my opinion with respect.
Good luck buddy...

Thanks, I really appreciate your opinion, but everyone have their own opinion.

• Farming style is easy because players like fast gear up and go kill others, if I'll make harder farm new players wont play after opening.
  • U won't be full in 1 day, because many clans fighting for raid bosses, after two weeks it is possible cuz u wont have a lot of resistance. (but still u need a party for raid boss and share drop with party members)
  • now there are auto events, for event medals u can buy same items like from vote coins, also it is made hard that would have better economy (now players trading votes/medals for adena and other items) after some time players starting to sell crystals/dyns cheaper prices than shop :)
  • Like I said before players dont like long farming
  • Chance are pretty good now, u need a lot of bogs to be full +10 skills, also new players cant get a lot of pvps so its balanced I think :)

Players leave, because new servers opening every week and have more online on opening. They just go from server to server.

This is my opinion :)

Edited by DNG3R

3 hours ago, DNG3R said:

I didn't log after season 2(no because I don't like your server, but no time to play), so that's why I said about votes. I hope your server will grow up, and finally will get a good/bigger community for more than 30 days. I really want to see a server like this online. 
I wish you the best.. :)

Edited by 'Baggos'

26 minutes ago, DNG3R said:

And whats wrong with zones and item prices? :)

whats wrong?
you cant kill them without bishop...first..even if you go with bishop your donators are always there to kill the newones
so maybe you must thing to create another zone for ls? 

and the spawn time on this mobs is to much

Edited by Red-Hair-Shanks

Our team joined portuguese-spanish-english speaking GM
Added proxy server hosted in brazil (no lag for latin community)
New client interface with auto augmenting and auto enchanting functions!
Updated smartguard to 3.0 which blocks all botting softwares

Changed economy to increase server durability
- Added Vote Buff (increases 8% P.Atk, P.Def, M.Atk, M.Def)
- Fixed hopzone vote reward
- Decreased augment skill chance (now 10 %)
- Changed vote/event shop prices
- Mobs drop less adena
- Increased mobs respawn time
- Added new farm zone
- Pvp zone reward 100% Life Stone or Giant Codex

Added new party arena (ToI 13th floor)
- 2 spawns
- auto flag
- Minimum 2 party members can enter
- Dualbox isn't allowed

Added new Mini Raid Bosses (in party arena) and couple in farm zones
- Respawn: 10 minutes
- Drops: Donate Coin; Crystal Scrolls; Dynasty Parts; Adena 5-6k; Jewels Box; Life Stones; Giant Codex.

Increased raid bosses drop and respawn time
- Respawn: 2-5 hours
- Drops: Donate Coin; Crystal Scrolls; Dynasty Parts; Noblesse; Clan Reputation; Epic Jewels; Life Stones; Giant Codex.

Auto Events
- Added 10 event medal reward for participating in event.
- Each event has diffrent event zone
- Added Vitatily effect and Hero aura reward for winning Last Man Stand and Deathmach events.
- Added Raid in The Middle Event.
- Teams are now divided by the number of PVP to get a better balance.
- 5 random events every 60 minutes.

Castle Sieges
- There are 3 castle sieges (Giran, Rune, Aden)
- Sieges are scheduled everyday 20:00-00:00 (random time)
- Sieges duration 1 hour

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Not a fan of this Interface, but good luck with your new season mate.. 

Also, I think you can inform the players how to remove the interface if they don't want it..