logo_l2ifeel.png
Lineage 2 iFeel proudly presents the newly renovated server.
Website: http://l2ifeel.com  |  Facebook: http://facebook.com/lineage2ifeel

As you probably know, the L2iFeel is Interlude chronicle, PvP style with no custom items, that makes game more interesting.

Our main goal is to provide you with a stable, lag-less, and enjoyable experience!

After a 3 years break we are ready to make a real come back with the classic client which most people like!

There's not a day passing by without people requesting us to bring back the L2iFeel, so here it is, coming as soon as possible!

After months of work and a good beta we are going live! it has been a amazing journey so far. The community has exploded and currently has 400+ members and we expect that number to get much larger once the server goes live.

I wanted to inform all the big clans that are joining L2iFeel that we are having a nice offer for all of them.

L2iFeel is going to provide you unexpected moments, memories and friendship you've never seen before.

Why you shuld join?

NO ITEMS / EXTRA AUGMENT SKILLS / ENCHANTENT DONATIONS!!!
NO CORRUPTION!
100% FAIR GAME PLAY FOR EVERYONE !!
Stable and longlasting economy system !
DDoS Protected Server !
Daily updates !

We are really proud of having you here, do you want to know more things about our server?
Our server uses powerful equipment capable of with standing a lot of users, replication, Parallel Backup, cleaning / optimization of Database.
A broad and robust Internet channel will provide a nice game.
Chronicles Server: Interlude - w/e Customs .
Rates: Exp: x300, Sp: x300.0, Adena: x300.0
Occupation is taken free of charge, the rapid development of the character.
On our server there is no penalty for things.
Here you will find exciting and interesting game.

Chance with normal scrolls 70% ( to +10 - 70%, then 60% with a decrease ) - Chance with blessed scrolls 80%  ( to +3- 100%, then 95% with a decrease )

Safe: +3 - Maximum for all items with normal/blessed scrolls: +18.

At the moment there no exist Crystal Scrolls!

I wont make a full explanatory listing of the features since that will ruin the 'surprise effect'. Instead, I will simply present you with a few key words and concepts which we believe, make L2iFeel your type of server.

Olympiad

Olympiad period 1 week, daily start at 18:00.
Before each match, additional skills are loaded.
To start the game it takes at least 6 people.
Feed protection from flooding points with a single IP.
Hero weapons CAN NOT be enchanted. 

Buffs

Buffer: Normal Buffs (No resists).
Buff Slots: 30+4.

Buff Time: 2 hours.

AIO Buffer Coin (all buffs) / 1 per char (self use) - You can take it via Donate (only) !

Epic Jewerly

There will be two ways to get epic jewelry, one for clans, one for single players.

The clans have to kill the special bosses and the single players have to join to the special events! (*Only players without clan can join!!)

Other Working & Protection System

PC Bank Point System.
C1 - C6 Skills Fully Working.
Fully working C6 Olympiad & Sieges.
Augmentation working
Grandbosses Fully working.
HyperFilter protection against DDoS & DOS attacks.
Server side & Client side protection coded that protects server from 3rd party programs.
Cheat Protection to avoid illegal actions such as wearing overenchanted items.
Anti-KS System. The player who gets the drop is the one with the most damage, and not the one with the last hit.
Anti Bot System.
Cursed Weapon System (Zariche and Akamanah).
Balanced Classes & Skills.
Working Geodata & Pathnode.

Other Normal Functions

Main Town - Aden
All subclass in one
Augment Skills: 1 active OR 1 passive.
Custom Events
Custom Bosses
Custom Farm Areas
GM Shop with everything you need
Scheme & Normal Buffer with all buffs
Noblesse Manager in Giran
Custom Killing Spree System
AutoVoteReward Vote System & Individual Vote System
KS protection enabled on all farm zones
Geodata and Pathnodes
PvP count enabled in sieges/arenas
Antibot Protection
NPC Clan Crest
Spawn Protection
War Legend System
Special Announcements
Wedding System
Auto Learn Skills
Anti-feed Olympiad Protection
Special PIN System
Special Donator Services
IP/HWID Protection
Fully implemented a system of clans, clan-hall remaked.
To declare war, the clan must have 15 members.

Everything I wrote above is a short description which shows the main features of the server, to discover all server features you have to join in the biggest L2iFeel World !

Website: http://l2ifeel.com  |  Facebook: http://facebook.com/lineage2ifeel

Gallery

Edited by Celestine

On 10/1/2017 at 4:47 AM, Strain said:

Damn, good luck with your project! 

Thanks Strain!

On 10/1/2017 at 9:02 AM, Sinister Smile said:

It will be one of the BEST Interlude servers! I hope more ppl to join the server!

Thanks for your good words :)

On 10/1/2017 at 11:14 AM, KruMix said:

Good luck my friend! 

Thanks KruMiX

9 hours ago, Dan7E2 said:

Good luck

Thank you Dan7E2

Edit: more interesting features will be added once everything will be ready stay tuned & thanks for your trust!

50 minutes ago, Jyabura said:

Good Luck Celestine :)

Thanks! 

21 minutes ago, Uraken said:

I support Celestine 100%, good luck mate

Thanks a lot for your good words Uraken :) 

Updates 10/4/2017

Added Tournament Engine 2x2 4x4 9x9 Invasion Event Duration 60 Minutes Reward Tournament Points 

you can buy with Tournament Points special things.

Added Dynamic Clan Zone  5 Strong Bosses ( Last Clan who survive on this Event will be the winner also Every stage opens a gate to move on next stage)

Invasion Event is something new and unique allows solo players to join as 5 people on a farm area but there are chances to join the same room with enemies tl;dr you gonna fight for the room :)

this is not the end will be updated the features list on these days with more unique things.

Edited by Celestine
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Celestine said:

Updates 10/4/2017

Added Tournament Engine 2x2 4x4 9x9 Invasion Event Duration 60 Minutes Reward Tournament Points 

you can buy with Tournament Points special things.

Added Dynamic Clan Zone  5 Strong Bosses ( Last Clan who survive on this Event will be the winner also Every stage opens a gate to move on next stage)

Invasion Event is something new and unique allows solo players to join as 5 people on a farm area but there are chances to join the same room with enemies tl;dr you gonna fight for the room :)

this is not the end will be updated the features list on these days with more unique things.

nice features dude

3 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

nice features dude

Thank you @Pamela32 more interesting things cooming :) 

Changelog: 11.10.2017

Added

• Tournament Engine (2x2 4x4 9x9 Party Event, Invasion Event.)
  • Dynamic Clan Zone ( 5 Instances from Easy to Insane. Every stage opens a gate to move on next stage.)
  • Invasion Event ( Something new and unique event allows solo players to join as 5 people on a farm area. Also. there are chances to join the same room with enemies.)

Changed

• Enchant rates to make game play more interesting (4,95; 5,95; 6,90; 7,90; 8,85; 9,80; 10,75; 11,70; 12,65; 13,60; 14,55; 15,50; 16,45; 17,40; 18,35 Weapon/Armor/Jewerly)
  • Tournament Arenas (Peoples will get teleported on Olympiad Stadium full buffed.)
  • Tournament Class Restrictions (2x2 and 4x4 HEALER classes not allowed.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ToDo

• Party Zone
  • Orfen/Core will not drop Orfen or Core jewerly but will drop 50% Queen Ant Ring.
  • iFeel Lord (one special raid boss will be spawned every 12hours on a chaotic zone will bring big chaos (Drops: Frintezza Neck 100%  Queen Ant Ring 100%) also misc things like ls/scrolls/bogs,etc)
  • Over 12-13 Normal Bosses & Grand Bosses with great drops (All Zones will be Chaotic)

This is not the end! More new and unique things coming!

Edited by Celestine