interlude [L2J] Order VS Chaos

Sahar

2 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

See, even your memory sucks, perheps lets use a little refreshment to what my real answer was:

You weren't even interested in knowing what other stuff newcomers get, ofcourse you consider that as "blablabla" because you are here just for the trolling / flaming.

So you see, I was right, and I didn't even need more than 1 post to know who you really are.

Yeah you better quit, stupid troll, go cry in a corner becuase you found someone who actually returned fire :)

It doesnt make sense in the first place to have X S grade players = Y B grade players.Thats what i said.

U never gave any further specific info  how that makes sense.No arguments to backup ur statement.

I m not gonna "quit" just coz u want me to LUL

Englando ---> "returned fire"

6 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

It doesnt make sense in the first place to have X S grade players = Y B grade players.Thats what i said.

U never gave any further specific info  how that makes sense.No arguments to backup ur statement.

I m not gonna "quit" just coz u want me to LUL

Englando ---> "returned fire"

You really think I designed a feature that would simply say 1 S grader = 6 B graders?

You are either acting retarded or are really retarded.

I told you like 100 times so far that it was just a basic example to what the ELO system does, you can read about it on your so loved internet, I didn't invent it.

And no I didn't tell you to quit, its you who pretty much said "I had enough I go now", just in other words :)

Edited by L2 OvC

2 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

You really think I designed a feature that would simply say 1 S grader = 6 B graders?

You are either acting retarded or are really retarded.

I told you like 100 times so far that it was just a basic example to what the ELO system does, you can read about it on your so loved internet, I didn't invent it.

And no I didn't tell you to quit, its you who pretty much said "I had enough I go now", just in other words :)

So that guy who was complaining about b-a grades vs a grade is wrong and he is lying?

Still u adapt it as basic example  and no matter what its retarded.

5 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

So that guy who was complaining about b-a grades vs a grade is wrong and he is lying?

Still u adapt it as basic example  and no matter what its retarded.

I never said he is lying, nor he is right - I do not intend to say that the feature is perfect.

And that's where real feedback comes in place, people who really cares about the server got l2ovc forum for giving their feedback, and you can go there and take a look on how I treat people who give feedback properly.

So far, there's 0 feedback regarding balance, but it is being constantly improved anyway.

This guy just came here said 1 sentence and then said "so we quit", what am I to do with this information exactly? such people have no use and that's 1 perfect example for why l2 servers are dying nowadays, 1 thing that will make people unhappy and they quit without telling a thing.

3 hours ago, L2 OvC said:

I know achylek way too much time on this forum to know what type I speak with, this is not the first time he comes to my topic to try trash it and talk about l2tales

6 hours ago, AchYlek said:

thats reason why l2 is dead.

6 hours ago, L2 OvC said:

No no, you still don't get it, compared to what you seem to do in your life, that is an achievement indeed, something you probably wished to do but tiny brain doesn't allow you to.

YOU talk? LOL, you are the last person on earth that can ever talk about l2.

Go keep protecting l2tales, so far so much lies yet facts on this forum proves 1 solid thing - whenever you and me opened servers, although you always praised the big amount of population l2tales had, l2tales ALAWYS closed before my server, every single time.

So yes, go play in a server controlled by 3000 online bots and then talk about reasons why l2 is dead :)

say me where i started talk about tales, u did it .

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, 'Hater said:

You should play as a player on your server and realise that there's no chance for new players to join and you will understand what these guys are talking about.

I will tell you exactly what I told your trolling friends, instead of whinning, you can actually say exactly what you think is wrong and how it can be improved.

So far from my POV players can join and actually climb up very fast, A-grade is free and S-grade is a matter of a few days (since bosses now drop S-grade directly, prices are much lower than before and so on).

Its just that new players don't join in the first place because everyone awaits a new season, I know for a fact there's more than 100 players waiting for a new start, and there's probably a lot more waiting without saying.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear players,

This weekend christmas event will start and it is your chance to shine!

Starting from Friday 22th December 17:00 GMT +2 until Tuesday 26th December 17:00 GMT +2 you will get an awesome +50% XP/SP/Adena increase from monsters/players.

Also you will be able to get random Hair Accessories during PvP.

A large Christmas Tree will spawn in town which will give you a small xmas blessing to help you in your battles, which takes no buffslot.

Finally, from time to time Snowman will attack players in town, kill them in order to gain 10-20 Adena (excluding bonuses) randomly.

Merry Christmas!

Http://l2ovc.com

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/12/2017 at 2:01 PM, L2 OvC said:

I will tell you exactly what I told your trolling friends, instead of whinning, you can actually say exactly what you think is wrong and how it can be improved.

So far from my POV players can join and actually climb up very fast, A-grade is free and S-grade is a matter of a few days (since bosses now drop S-grade directly, prices are much lower than before and so on).

Its just that new players don't join in the first place because everyone awaits a new season, I know for a fact there's more than 100 players waiting for a new start, and there's probably a lot more waiting without saying.

It's really hard to give suggestions when all the time you reject them and say they don't have any sense or you just don't like them.

Just go into the forums all your responses are in a arrogant tone to every player there or you just delete them, that's one of the reason nobody likes you.

There are a lot of good/decent players that have given you really good suggestions and it seems you don't give a shit about them and start to do your own thing which most of the time is bad because you don't even play your damn server.

Maybe there will not be another faction server as successful as yours but you're fucking annoying to deal.

There are more than 100 players waiting because the season is already 100 days old, nobody wants to join against people with +16 weapons.

Edited by Beast

I might be annoying to deal with, but you still come here and just say words without any proofs.

I truly wanna see where I deny suggestions just because I don't like them, if I say they don't make sense then they don't make sense, but even then, I give real reasons for everything I deny (and accept, don't ignore the 1600+ posts that are in the accepted section).

Another lie is that I delete players suggestions, but that one you (obviously) cannot prove.

Remember, server exists for about 4 years now, most of the suggestions you make have probably been dealt with already somewhere in the past.

Finally, whenever I announce a new season people cry that server doesn't last long, and whenever it lasts long people cry why there's no new season - proves everything I say in a nutshell - people will always complain.

P.S. I don't need people to like me, I do what I think is best for the server, not trying to impress anyone.

P.S.S. You can't say my server is successful and in the same breath say that the changes I do are bad, my changes are what made the server what it is today - and there's still dozens of new stuff planned in the background you arren't even aware of.

37 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

I might be annoying to deal with, but you still come here and just say words without any proofs.

I truly wanna see where I deny suggestions just because I don't like them, if I say they don't make sense then they don't make sense, but even then, I give real reasons for everything I deny (and accept, don't ignore the 1600+ posts that are in the accepted section).

Another lie is that I delete players suggestions, but that one you (obviously) cannot prove.

Remember, server exists for about 4 years now, most of the suggestions you make have probably been dealt with already somewhere in the past.

Finally, whenever I announce a new season people cry that server doesn't last long, and whenever it lasts long people cry why there's no new season - proves everything I say in a nutshell - people will always complain.

P.S. I don't need people to like me, I do what I think is best for the server, not trying to impress anyone.

P.S.S. You can't say my server is successful and in the same breath say that the changes I do are bad, my changes are what made the server what it is today - and there's still dozens of new stuff planned in the background you arren't even aware of.

ok

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

ok

Why am I not surprised that this is your response?

I wonder what would've happent if I would quote everything you said and just replied with "ok".

You would probably say I ignore people and that i'm annoying.

Oh wait, you actaully did.

Hypocrite.

2 hours ago, L2 OvC said:

I wonder what would've happent if I would quote everything you said and just replied with "ok".

You would probably say I ignore people and that i'm annoying.

Oh wait, you actaully did.

Hypocrite.

This is exactly what I expected from you by saying "ok" your ego couldn't let me "win" thus you replied.

Pretty funny, anyways great server I always enjoy every season I just don't get your attitude but whatever keep entertaining me please.

P.S. this confirmed to me you're a kid, thanks xd.

32 minutes ago, Beast said:

This is exactly what I expected from you by saying "ok" your ego couldn't let me "win" thus you replied.

Pretty funny, anyways great server I always enjoy every season I just don't get your attitude but whatever keep entertaining me please.

P.S. this confirmed to me you're a kid, thanks xd.

Win? win what exactly? your imaginary game of ego?

You complained about something, I told you to show an example and you avoided it.

My last response was solely to show how players like you know only to complain - you are unable to show what you are complaining about, and even worse, you do the exact bad things you say i'm doing - the definition of a hypocrite.

P.S. Funny you talk about ego yet you couldn't resist not responding, and with what? a complete off-topic troll response to a conversation you have started.