interlude [L2J] Order VS Chaos

Sahar

Just now, L2 OvC said:

So the most recent video where big online can be seen is from 2014 during a valakas fight? dude that happens on l2ovc every freaking time.

Maybe l2tales was good back then, I won't deny it, that was just a few months after I started running l2ovc for the first time - god knows how long l2tales already exists and I won't bother checking, but you can probably tell.

It makes you feel so smart to say the word "selfpwned" I see.

Keep busy about an example I gave while I already told you there's much more into it.

And my posts doesn't contribute to this forum, that's true, but at least I don't try to hide this fact, unlike you who thinks you are someone important just because you made 750 posts, 90% are replies to private servers saying how fail they are, and now you tell me you aren't a troll or that you got a life :D

The fact that u are talking about life in a lineage forum proves my point.Anyway,keep talking about real-life stuff into the lineage forums boy.

Yea someone who is exposing servers who save data even pms,and even trade them, is trolling.Meanwhile server owner,who reopens his server every month, doesnt ruin the community and he isnt troll.Nothing more to say.U are just a loser.Its impossible to convince a stupid guy that he is stupid,coz to aknowledge it he has to be smart in the first place.Everyone is a troll here except u.

Keep reopening ur sh1tty server for some bucks so u can go to starbucks.What a waste of time u are

12 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

Maybe l2tales was good back then, I won't deny it, that was just a few months after I started running l2ovc for the first time - god knows how long l2tales already exists and I won't bother checking, but you can probably tell.

2k14 and few months after u starter first time?

your trashtalking is funny , 2k13 is your first server.

16 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

2k14 and few months after u starter first time?

your trashtalking is funny , 2k13 is your first server.

Dude your english really sucks right? you should read what people write more carefully instead of rushing to reply, you make yourself look more and more dumb the more replies you make.

I said that video was just a few months AFTER I OPENED, not that i opened a few months after the video, you are really tryharding and failing over and over. don't you get it already? not everyone is a lier like l2tales.

22 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

The fact that u are talking about life in a lineage forum proves my point.Anyway,keep talking about real-life stuff into the lineage forums boy.

Yea someone who is exposing servers who save data even pms,and even trade them, is trolling.Meanwhile server owner,who reopens his server every month, doesnt ruin the community and he isnt troll.Nothing more to say.U are just a loser.Its impossible to convince a stupid guy that he is stupid,coz to aknowledge it he has to be smart in the first place.Everyone is a troll here except u.

Keep reopening ur sh1tty server for some bucks so u can go to starbucks.What a waste of time u are

So according to "your point", everyone visits a lineage forum is lifeless in the first place and it is pointless to even mention it.

Sorry to disappoint you, not everyone is the same trash as you are.

You are exposing servers? lol, I doubt you even played in 50% of the servers you replied to, all your replies are "server sucks" type of comments,  otherwise yeah, the question of whether you have a life or not really falls into nothing.

Edited by L2 OvC

8 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

Dude your english really sucks right? you should read what people write more carefully instead of rushing to reply, you make yourself look more and more dumb the more replies you make.

I said that video was just a few months AFTER I OPENED, not that i opened a few months after the video, you are really tryharding and failing over and over. don't you get it already? not everyone is a lier like l2tales.

So according to "your point", everyone visits a lineage forum is lifeless in the first place and it is pointless to even mention it.

Sorry to disappoint you, not everyone is the same trash as you are.

You are exposing servers? lol, I doubt you even played in 50% of the servers you replied to, all your replies are "server sucks" type of comments,  otherwise yeah, the question of wether you have a life or not really falls into nothing.

Someone has to learn english.

"The fact that u are talking about life in a lineage forum proves my point"

Lineage is a videogame.Real-life has nothing to do with a videogame.Why someone would talk about real life in a videogame forum?Then procceed to the question why someone would make assumptions about someone else's real life in a videogame forum?

It has nothing to do with "everyone who visits a lineage forum is lifeless".Dont be confused.That was ur point not mine.

I like how you try to make a point so hard :D congratulations you managed to gain +10 useless forum posts to your profile, you must be proud.

And yes, lineage ITSELF is the videogame, here is a forum, do you understand the difference?

You spend more time on the forum than actually playing the game, and what for? to troll ("expose servers" as you like to call it), so yes, you got some serious issues.

10 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

I like how you try to make a point so hard :D congratulations you managed to gain +10 useless forum posts to your profile, you must be proud.

And yes, lineage ITSELF is the videogame, here is a forum, do you understand the difference?

You spend more time on the forum than actually playing the game, and what for? to troll ("expose servers" as you like to call it), so yes, you got some serious issues.

Joined 2013 - Joined 2015.

Owning a forum - Doesnt give 50 cent(s) for forum.

U are running out of arguments,then u procceed to talk about something else ;) . Bad tactic when u are repeating it over and over again.

"Troll" in ur opinion is everything.Yea people should accept the fact that they use malicious driver (smartguard) and server owners w/o having a clue what code is running,they force players to install it + what i said before about chatlogs and data generally.I m the troll and u are the serious buisness man.Oh come on.

Anyway that was entertaining and i wont doubt it.

Just now, bravetobe said:

Joined 2013 - Joined 2015.

Owning a forum - Doesnt give 50 cent(s) for forum.

U are running out of arguments,then u procceed to talk about something else ;) . Bad tactic when u are repeating it over and over again.

"Troll" in ur opinion is everything.Yea people should accept the fact that they use malicious driver (smartguard) and server owners w/o having a clue what code is running,they force players to install it + what i said before about chatlogs and data generally.I m the troll and u are the serious buisness man.Oh come on.

Anyway that was entertaining and i wont doubt it.

And you still make zero sense.

You joining 2 years after me but having double the posts amount I got only proves my point lol.

I'm running out of arguments? i'm replying to each and every of your nonsense posts, its you who then decides to avoid it and bring something "new", maybe I run out of arguments, but at least I got some arguments to begin with.

7 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

You joining 2 years after me but having double the posts amount I got only proves my point lol.

I'm running out of arguments? i'm replying to each and every of your nonsense posts, its you who then decides to avoid it and bring something "new", maybe I run out of arguments, but at least I got some arguments to begin with.

" i'm replying to each and every of your nonsense posts"

ur answer to my post was "I like how you try to make a point so hard :D congratulations you managed to gain +10 useless forum posts to your profile, you must be proud."

Again ,u should hire a tutor for english lessons"

"I'm running out of arguments?" <<<<< englando

U are posting only in ur own topic and u advertise ur own trash server.Still more than half of my posts.

How exactly "proves ur point".Btw thats the 3rd time which u use my own "points"/expressions.

No joke,u have problems.

hahahaha thats so fcking ridiculous

Edited by bravetobe

Just now, bravetobe said:

" i'm replying to each and every of your nonsense posts"

ur answer to my post was "I like how you try to make a point so hard :D congratulations you managed to gain +10 useless forum posts to your profile, you must be proud."

No, my full answer to your post was:

32 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

I know its really hard for you to read more than 1 line of text, please invest more than 3 hours in reading this, i'm sure you can do it.

3 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

No, my full answer to your post was:

I know its really hard for you to read more than 1 line of text, please invest more than 3 hours in reading this, i'm sure you can do it.

my post

40 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

Someone has to learn english.

"The fact that u are talking about life in a lineage forum proves my point"

Lineage is a videogame.Real-life has nothing to do with a videogame.Why someone would talk about real life in a videogame forum?Then procceed to the question why someone would make assumptions about someone else's real life in a videogame forum?

It has nothing to do with "everyone who visits a lineage forum is lifeless".Dont be confused.That was ur point not mine.

ur post

12 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

Are u braindmged?

Edited by bravetobe

4 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

If i'm brain damaged I doubt you have any brain at all.

So tell me smartass, what problem do you see between your post and mine?

U pretty much trashtalk about achylek's english.Then i quote u and prove that ur assumption makes no sense based on what i said.

Ur "argument" was refered to my post count and forum-life-game difference.

Its kind of pointless to argue anymore i think that everyone who will read this topic can figure out whats going on.

Edited by bravetobe

5 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

U pretty much trashtalk about achylek's english.Then i quote u and prove that ur assumption makes no sense based on what i said.

Ur "argument" was refered to my post count and forum-life-game difference.

I know achylek way too much time on this forum to know what type I speak with, this is not the first time he comes to my topic to try trash it and talk about l2tales, ofcourse he never succeed, only in this topic he lied twice and I didn't even have to do anything to prove he was wrong, he did it on his own, you can search previous l2ovc topics for his comments and you'll see much more.

And why wouldn't I make assumptions on your life based on your posts? I remind you, its YOU who comes to other people topics and shit on their projects without a real reason, you just read something I said here and decided to reply without knowing at all of how it works exactly and what other stuff newbies get in their favor.

You do the same on almost every single private server topic here on a daily basis, so yeah, to me you are not a normal person, you are far from being one.

Its kind of pointless to argue anymore i think that everyone who will read this topic can figure out whats going on.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but it was pointless to argue before you even posted here from the first time, I just enjoy how trollers like you quit when people like me resist them, I won't fear telling the truth right in your face, you are nothing more but a mere troll, and yes I hope people won't read all this garbage, total waste of time.

8 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

I know achylek way too much time on this forum to know what type I speak with, this is not the first time he comes to my topic to try trash it and talk about l2tales, ofcourse he never succeed, only in this topic he lied twice and I didn't even have to do anything to prove he was wrong, he did it on his own, you can search previous l2ovc topics for his comments and you'll see much more.

And why wouldn't I make assumptions on your life based on your posts? I remind you, its YOU who comes to other people topics and shit on their projects without a real reason, you just read something I said here and decided to reply without knowing at all of how it works exactly and what other stuff newbies get in their favor.

You do the same on almost every single private server topic here on a daily basis, so yeah, to me you are not a normal person, you are far from being one.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but it was pointless to argue before you even posted here from the first time, I just enjoy how trollers like you quit when people like me resist them, I won't fear telling the truth right in your face, you are nothing more but a mere troll, and yes I hope people won't read all this garbage, total waste of time.

I said:3 S grade players will farm 6 B grade players.

U said: blablabla -something about real life- blablabla.

Generalization hmmm.Eola/ur server/"gold" and maybe laugh with skylord.I dont remember any other server.Now sum up and /all the servers.Do the maths and laugh with ur ""argument"".

Lmao

U aint bored of using the same word over and over again w/o a single argument why i m considered troll .... -for the reasons i said like 3 times already and i asked 3 times already-?

It was good ,,, thanks for the free entertainment

Edited by bravetobe

1 minute ago, bravetobe said:

I said:3 S grade players will farm 6 B grade players.

U said: blablabla -something about real life- blablabla.

See, even your memory sucks, perheps lets use a little refreshment to what my real answer was:

Yes that's fine with me, it was just an example and there are many more stuff newcomers get in their favor.

But what do I expect from a lowlife mxc troll with low IQ to understand.

You weren't even interested in knowing what other stuff newcomers get, ofcourse you consider that as "blablabla" because you are here just for the trolling / flaming.

So you see, I was right, and I didn't even need more than 1 post to know who you really are.

5 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

It was good ,,, thanks for the free entertainment

Yeah you better quit, stupid troll, go cry in a corner becuase you found someone who actually returned fire :)