interlude [L2J] Order VS Chaos

Sahar

i joint yesterday on this server. with  my cp ( 7 ppl only,bcz we came from ramona to relax,and remember old chronicles ) . only option join its "Order".   what i saw:chaos got a-s grade, order only newbies.  i heard ppl chat ,blame donations,etc. 

Edited by samec

On 10/10/2017 at 9:34 PM, samec said:

i joint yesterday on this server. with  my cp ( 7 ppl only,bcz we came from ramona to relax,and remember old chronicles ) . only option join its "Order".   what i saw:chaos got a-s grade, order only newbies.  i heard ppl chat ,blame donations,etc. 

there is balance between factions that's why you had Order as the only option to join.
also there is elo system we have implemented to the events , so once one of the factions has more elo they wont be able to join to the event with their faction , instead they will have the option to temporary change their faction.

Giveaway Alert! Giveaway Alert!
On Upcoming Saturday 14th of October , we will perform lottery on Anthars Earring among viewers !
yes yes you have heard it right ! Antharas Earring !
all you have to do is to enter below link :
https://twitch.tv/mrrapolas
and watch MrRapolas stream.
Good Luck to everyone !Please move the thread 

hey,l2OvC,could you help me to registe one account in your site?sorry,coz i cant registe it,i dont know why i cant see the Captch code...

and my username is sandeagle

thx...

10 hours ago, sandeagle said:

hey,l2OvC,could you help me to registe one account in your site?sorry,coz i cant registe it,i dont know why i cant see the Captch code...

and my username is sandeagle

thx...

Hi,
try to use different browser such as Chrome / Internet Explorer / Firefox ... you should be able to see it.

Halloween special event is coming to OvC !
Starting at 19/10 - 02/11
The undead will take over the world.

who will save it? find out at : http://l2ovc.com

On 10/11/2017 at 11:28 PM, L2 OvC said:

there is balance between factions that's why you had Order as the only option to join.
also there is elo system we have implemented to the events , so once one of the factions has more elo they wont be able to join to the event with their faction , instead they will have the option to temporary change their faction.

"elo" what that means? i saw only s grade vs b grade. anw interlude its most unbalanced L2 chronicles . so we quit 

Edited by samec

21 hours ago, samec said:

"elo" what that means? i saw only s grade vs b grade. anw interlude its most unbalanced L2 chronicles . so we quit 

Elo is special system to perform balance between high gear to lower gear players , for example 3 players with S grade gear equal to 6 players with b grade gear also there are many more indicators inside the formula which taking into account.

anyway good luck on your journey next.

Edited by L2 OvC

12 hours ago, L2 OvC said:

Elo is special system to perform balance between high gear to lower gear players , for example 3 players with S grade gear equal to 6 players with b grade gear also there are many more indicators inside the formula which taking into account.

anyway good luck on your journey next.

haHAA

WTF ... and let me guess,thats ok for u? hahaha what a joke.

8 hours ago, bravetobe said:

haHAA

WTF ... and let me guess,thats ok for u? hahaha what a joke.

Yes that's fine with me, it was just an example and there are many more stuff newcomers get in their favor.

But what do I expect from a lowlife mxc troll with low IQ to understand.

Yes that's fine with me, it was just an example and there are many more stuff newcomers get in their favor.

But what do I expect from a lowlife mxc troll with low IQ to understand.

Low quality programmer plz... Read the comments above and get ur feedback.Thats how things work when someone is working seriously.

Those fcking 6 b grade players will never stand a chance to get pvp from the S gear.Are u fcking kidding me?

Whoever doesnt bother with ur stupid fck server and doesnt bother anymore with l2trash servers is lowlife?

Go fcking reopen ur dogshit server for some pennies like a little ewhore u are.

U just show how much stupid u are anyway.Now,fuck off.What a fcking donkey.

so much fuck in one reply :) your vocabulary is so wide its amazing.

and yet your little brain doesn't understand it was just an example and there are more stuff into it, the example was simple so people from the outside could get a clue, but like I said, your low IQ brain cannot contain it.

Go back to troll, it takes 1 second to check your profile to know what worthless person I speak with.

so much fuck in one reply :) your vocabulary is so wide its amazing.

and yet your little brain doesn't understand it was just an example and there are more stuff into it, the example was simple so people from the outside could get a clue, but like I said, your low IQ brain cannot contain it.

Go back to troll, it takes 1 second to check your profile to know what worthless person I speak with.

So many arguments until now,how exactly that makes sense ....Piss off u retard.

Can u remind me how many times ur server has closed/reopened?

Now go back to reopen ur server for a couple of pennies.what a gipsy

10 hours ago, bravetobe said:

So many arguments until now,how exactly that makes sense ....Piss off u retard.

Can u remind me how many times ur server has closed/reopened?

Now go back to reopen ur server for a couple of pennies.what a gipsy

At least I opened a server, you are in so much misery the only achievement you got in your life is consecutive troll posts in MxC.

Tell me how fun is it to log every few hours to troll and then log back off and repeat that every day for the rest of your life? must be cool :)

Like I said, your posts means nothing, I know its like air to breath for you and your english level probably doesn't let you understand half of what I say.

Edited by L2 OvC