L2Ninja Studio Application

18 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Still think it should be open source on github so everyone can have to use it, report bugs and submit pull requests.

Looks like it is progressing nicely though. Great work.

Well i'm always with Gitub and VS Team Foundation, but as you can see many tools shared here and after that someone come sell it and fool people with it, how can we avoid this ? or what license we could use

13 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

That's why you post it as an opensource project. Cause then people can't resell.

My point is, if you are to develop it and shared a compile version anyway then why not go all the way?
Anyone can pick it up and decompile it easily anyway cuz its IL.

License it under GPLv2 and you are fine.

Cause if is open source they won't re-sell? Elfo >.< u lucky i love ya else i would spam you :'(

they sell aCis all day.

35 minutes ago, Sdw said:

You're assuming C# greatly differ from Java. Ho wait !

It's not greatly different but again people can't write 2 lines in java i doubt in C# that is not userfriendly

42 minutes ago, Server Sins said:

It's not greatly different but again people can't write 2 lines in java i doubt in C# that is not userfriendly

Yeah if I pick you as the average that's true

On my end, nothing just stating fact.

Fork and sell can happen. It's not like it's anything special though, just one tool to rule them all, but what's convenient for noob sells the best

48 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Yeah but it doesn't matter cuz there is no demand for it.

Please stop talk for C# e.t.c cause i feel xdem will come and start a fight. 

1 hour ago, Server Sins said:

It's funny how an anime boy whom coding in L2J could be encarnated into shit to trashtalk for others.

I'm watching ur java coding and i can't believe that a guy like u were in a project. 

Go watch ur anime films which let me guess. . it's an boy without parents who blablablabla 

4 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

Still think it should be open source on github so everyone can have to use it, report bugs and submit pull requests.

Looks like it is progressing nicely though. Great work.

i agree with you.