[Have you ever smoke cigarette or weed?]

GrisoM

Have you ever smoke cigarette or weed?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoke cigarette or weed?

• Yes
    • No

I have tried it 1 or 2 times i don't exactly remember (cigarette ofc),it's shit.I've never tried it again since then.

I did smoke both (just for experience lol) stupid experience, and I don't advise to . . .

I didn't chose any vote option.. QQ

1. Yes (I fell like junkee) (hm, yes I did smoke, but I didn't feel like a junkie)

2. No (i preffer think barney is not real) (Who´s barney, searched on google and i saw many pic of a puff or whatever it was o_o)? _ol

lol. never tryed mushroom's ? ;D It's like LSD you have much fun and fear at the same time.

It last's for 5-6h. The first 2h you cant stop laughting... This sheeet is 10x stronger than weed... ;D

After 2-3h you see all things in another form and different glows.. ;D The effect is exactly like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9EpnVAl5JA

After 6h you think, was that realy happenning to me or was it just a stupid dream ;D

ofc i will never! everytime one smoke i leave from there .. 1 day i was doing some private lessons and the teacher was addicted .. too much smoke . after 1-2 mins i couldnt take a breath .. smoke sucks

lucky_strike.jpg

Official Smoker Since 2001 As I Remember

- W E E D -

Tried once.Never again.

I still can cut it off but I don't want to.I am in the 3rd class of high school and cigarettes help me to decrease the stress :P.

In any case I suggest everyone not to smoke ;)

Remember my words,

-Blane

i have never smoked cigarette or weed xD

but look at this:

Κατά ένα ολόκληρο εκατοστό μπορεί να μειωθεί το πέος σου από τo κάπνισμα. Η στύση σχετίζεται με την καλή κυκλοφορία του αίματος και το τσιγάρο προκαλεί σκλήρυνση των αρτηριών. Έτσι, ακόμη και αν δεν ενδιαφέρεσαι για τους πνεύμονές σου, λυπήσου το φίλο σου.

no and never will :)

+1

Κατά ένα ολόκληρο εκατοστό μπορεί να μειωθεί το πέος σου από τo κάπνισμα. Η στύση σχετίζεται με την καλή κυκλοφορία του αίματος και το τσιγάρο προκαλεί σκλήρυνση των αρτηριών. Έτσι, ακόμη και αν δεν ενδιαφέρεσαι για τους πνεύμονές σου, λυπήσου το φίλο σου.

for the ones who don't understand, read this:

Your penis might get shorter by 1 cm because of smoking.