Report L2 Script Again For Flame

pirama

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/202047-l2sguard-server-protectionstable-and-trustedsummer-discount-dealvirustotal-score-update220717/page-8?do=findComment&comment=2646917

on this give membership ?

I don't care what do you think man, most software is encrypted, its a normal procedure, thats WHY people have to SIGN their code or use 3rd party VERIFIED encryption tools (EVERYTHING COSTS MONEY) . You are a NON-PROFESSIONAL guy, who is spamming non-stop in a thread without any knowledge.  

Ofc on era will be bots, you are a dumb ass, really, no experience, a project like era every botter want to cut himself something, that's their job, our job is to MINIMIZE the damage to the server by pushing often fixes, I really WANT you to get one server 1k+ online and see your ass beaten by adrenalin in no time, releasing a software you wouldn't be able to close without MAJOR core changes. You have 0 idea what is a protection software is, and its a summer time project for you to rip some fast cash from innocent clients. 

I really lost all respect in you, and I consider you as a scam now, not as a potential good project. 

this time i get and photo , maybe this post delete again 

Because he said 'dumb ass'? You call people idiots, in general, in that topic. So, looks like it's time to report you?

Get real. Do something better with your time.

Because he said 'dumb ass'? You call people idiots, in general, in that topic. So, looks like it's time to report you?

Get real. Do something better with your time.

ofc and you can report me ( some times you run to protect your friends and not read all message )

I really lost all respect in you, and I consider you as a scam now, not as a potential good project. 

who is scam ?

Edited by pirama

I protect no one. You just post non sense, sometimes. If you want to discuss about something, create a topic for that, don't 'spam' sell topic unnecessarily.

Edited by SweeTs

selling backdoored shit and barking on competitors, new level of greek retardness XD

Says the loser who is in a greek forum licking a greek admin's balls day and night. 

If you were proud of your country you would add it but i guess you're from afganistan so obviously you must hide it

oS1NHnv.png

MeVsYou plz send this kid back to his hole is the 55th time he insult nation

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες