H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Re1d said:

Hello ppl. 

Can someone explain how the donation reader works? 

And how do i make it functional.

Thanks for your help :)

You can make it work, but its a awful system, waste of time. Better have an Account Manager with a Paypal System included.

The problem on this paypal system, it crash sometimes, it is not stable or if you get donation from any other country, ex: paypal CA (canada), the reader wont work.

So, do not waste time figure out how it works... thats all.

Hello,

I want to know if anyone has encountered the problem with reflection, or i am the only one and if he has found, have any solution?

reflect.jpg

Edited by math
pic

anyone knows how i can edit .u files? with what program i mean and also i want to ask how i can disable donation store + donate mail in game , also nice share if you know how to develop this code style you can make it the best choice for h5 server 

Hi guys! I tried to test this server online yestraday, but I have a little problem. I have changed the config files and added my external IP, but I don't know why I cannot enter on the server. The login server works for ppls with other IP addres, but those ppls cannot login on the gameserver.. I have tried all I know, but nothing...

Could someone help me, please? Regards..

22 hours ago, NarcisROX said:

Hi guys! I tried to test this server online yestraday, but I have a little problem. I have changed the config files and added my external IP, but I don't know why I cannot enter on the server. The login server works for ppls with other IP addres, but those ppls cannot login on the gameserver.. I have tried all I know, but nothing...

Could someone help me, please? Regards..

Paste your loginserver.ini and server.ini configuration here, to see how did you set up your server.

On 19/2/2018 at 3:19 PM, ThitisTV said:

anyone knows how i can edit .u files? with what program i mean and also i want to ask how i can disable donation store + donate mail in game , also nice share if you know how to develop this code style you can make it the best choice for h5 server 

yo mate,that's why u asked for suggestions for such rates in discussions, u going to use them files,yet u told u work on your files since 2k14. Lmaooo.

3 minutes ago, NarcisROX said:

Akar0, here are the files... I can play on localhost, but my friends cannot login on the gameserver.. I hope you can help me

https://ufile.io/go4zx
https://ufile.io/7nl92

post scrn man,who's gonna download your ini lmao

@NarcisROX internal Ip = ipv4 (u can see from cmd --> /ipconfig) 

external Ip = your ip, or if u use no-ip then no-ip name.

At your system .ini file from patch use ur internal Ip, while at the system .ini file patch for friends use the external. 

don't forget to open your ports  too so they are able to log.

Edited by camenomat0
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, camenomat0 said:

@NarcisROX internal Ip = ipv4 (u can see from cmd --> /ipconfig) 

external Ip = your ip, or if u use no-ip then no-ip name.

At your system .ini file from patch use ur internal Ip, while at the system .ini file patch for friends use the external. 

don't forget to open your ports  too so they are able to log.

thanks, man