Ex-Guard Test

:huh:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D A poor implementation of catguard kk

i don't wait nothing more from one "dev" who don't know how can get icon skill from client to html

thank you about 6 smiles :)

on this section ( all can share java code ) if you read my first post can you understand

i share the java code and i give the dll for someone can be test they , edit or everything

how can you tell it this preview or test license ? they can't block nothink  ( is simple for help someone to learn to use hwid on codes )

but if you like to tell it preview or test license tell it i don't care ( just i share it )

Edit : now i see that ( L2j Developer ) lol

Considering your answer to me only:

Ok I will state, this is not a share, this is a pure and cheap attempt to market your product. A determination of a share code that people can use for free.

People don't need to learn about using HWID on code when you override the usual getHWID() code its integrated in all modern packs, you need to choose your explanations better.

Regarding my ability to be moderator of a certain l2j development forum. For your information I have a 10 year experience of codding and 3 years experience of managing projects. If you are envy about my achievements I pity you. 

Have a great day.

Considering your answer to me only:

Ok I will state, this is not a share, this is a pure and cheap attempt to market your product. A determination of a share code that people can use for free.

People don't need to learn about using HWID on code when you override the usual getHWID() code its integrated in all modern packs, you need to choose your explanations better.

Regarding my ability to be moderator of a certain l2j development forum. For your information I have a 10 year experience of codding and 3 years experience of managing projects. If you are envy about my achievements I pity you. 

Have a great day.

i have a great day :)

don't pity me ... your knowledge on l2j is 0 ( i have seen your answer )

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215932-blow-skills-success-sound-effect/

you don't know nothink you only spam ... you can't help why you don't know

i share the java code ( priview for my project is e test server )

you can tell it as you like i don't care .... you like it to tell it preview ? ok can i change and the title ( realy i do't care )

but l2j Developer ? omg

[GR] tha klapsoun kai oi regkes apo ta gelia [/GR]  this i can't translate it

Edit : but i know who java part can help many new dev to see more 

and second time who you show me your spam ( you don't have see the java code ) is not a simple getHwId()

if you spam again on my Topic just i report you ( you don't have see nothing ... only spam )

Edited by pirama

First of all I don't spam, unfortunately for you you are in my zone of responsibility. 

Your ignorance is just showing that you can judge a person by one reply, you're just mad at me because I don't like your attitude.

If you're complicating  people's life by not integrating common methods you will face the consequences.

Third of all, this is not a share but a preview, I don't force you to change the topic, just don't mislead people. some of them will think its a free protection to use and might fail because of it, you have a readme there, add your credentials, add that its a demo module etc. etc. 

Nothing personal, you need to learn how to manage a respectful conversation.

p.s. instead this, write something decent, you have the whole forum section of examples how people doing that the correct way:

• i have change only protocol version so is very easy to bypass it ( is only for test servers )
Edited by l2-scripts

First of all I don't spam, unfortunately for you you are in my zone of responsibility. 

Your ignorance is just showing that you can judge a person by one reply, you're just mad at me because I don't like your attitude.

If you're complicating  people's life by not integrating common methods you will face the consequences.

Third of all, this is not a share but a preview, I don't force you to change the topic, just don't mislead people. some of them will think its a free protection to use and might fail because of it, you have a readme there, add your credentials, add that its a demo module etc. etc. 

Nothing personal, you need to learn how to manage a respectful conversation.

p.s. instead this, write something decent, you have the whole forum section of examples how people doing that the correct way:

• i have change only protocol version so is very easy to bypass it ( is only for test servers )

ofc and i write it ( if i don't ) i'm sure many people can use it on live server

i'm 10 years on forum i know better than you how work the new devs

I have help many of them (with fixs) no with random words

and no one can tell it free protection ( is not protection ) they give only the HwId 

on title i said Test and on main page i have full review

ExGuard team

• this is one patch for you see how work hwid , open url , Exception ip system ( for internet cafe )

so tell me you spam my Topic or no ?

-ofc and i write it ( if i don't ) i'm sure many people can use it on live server

Which one is it? 

p.s. I would really appreciate you answering my private message. 

p.s.2. I do really appreciate your hard work and help you do give to the people in this forum, that's not a subject that anybody can dispute.

Edited by l2-scripts

maybe i don't have understand why i use google translate

this is one share ( from java code ) ... so someone can see how work the hwid on server part , and i give and 1 dll who is not protection 

just can give the hwid , so someone can  some test or make the java part

is just one share for newbies for see how work this ( its simple )

Edited by pirama

maybe i don't have understand why i use google translate

this is one share ( from java code ) ... so someone can see how work the hwid on server part , and i give and 1 dll who is not protection 
just can give the hwid , so someone can  some test or make the java part

is just one share for newbies for see how work this ( its simple )

maybe ur dll have backdors or virus or something like it, no one know.

maybe ur dll have backdors or virus or something like it, no one know.

No backdoors no virus..

He is trusted as hell..

Maybe hot girls in dll but no backdoors or virus..you can even check the totalvirus link..