another good bug

hawk14

For this bug i was lucky when i found it! ;D ;D ;D

Well, i found this out and works, it's just a small l2j bug that can be usefull if you play on a rpg. If a mystic class uses a bow with SA cheap shot, it has a negate affect and you shot always (i think, it worked 5/5 for me, maybe it may not be 100%) with your magic for a 2 mp consumation!!! For a mystic, it is catastrophic (endless MP huh ) and if you are a bishop, you heal forever!!! Useful for RPGs and PvP servers (a bishop bot with endless heal for you ). Use it at your own risk (if it is fixed by the server admin, but i don't think so, you will spend your adena/items for a useless bow). Try it first on the PvP (if this server has a PvP and a RPG try it first on PvP, and if it works, use it on RPG ). :P :P

Id agree with shmeq, its not worth the loss of 15% c spd, the more c spd, the better it is.  But that is a very good idea, although u can switch weapons, back and forth, acumen weapon - bow...

Its not a bug , its a tip so edit your post title and hide it for 30 - 50 post beacuse this works and saves some mana in low rate (for example with an mp recharger in low rates [eva saint for example] and this help u to never stop farming ^^]

Um. You only lost 15% C.speed... and if your on a low rate where you don't h ave mana pots.. that'd actually be pretty awesome..

you worried about cast speed in bishop? bishop only need faking cast speed at pvp servers... lr servers with that bug work, will be awsome!!!

bwt, the best weapons for healers in lr are the one with mana up and that ones that have sa that reduce hp but gives mp... 3.5k mp is a lot, with no buffs, huh?

If it works its awsome you could xp a mage non-stop. Anyone tried it at OFF IL servers?

Thanx 4 sharing.

it obviously does not work on off servers, a flaw so serious can only be possible on l2joke