high five [L2J] L2Era

Zoltar

Oh no i don't troll forlan is the most retard person... Even worst than vercetti in the day's of his future who ever play on hes server's must be ultra idiot...

u lost 3.90 euro and u mad? Saga emo quit from making servers after x10 fails ,tales same. Its too easy lf competition now only dogs remained and that making me laughing non-stop. 

Edited by Forlan

u lost 3.90 euro and u mad? Saga emo quit from making servers after x10 fails ,tales same. Its too easy lf competition now only dogs remained and that making me laughing non-stop. 

brazon top? :O

Fail server l2destiny owner opening only for cash he dont care about anything else , avoid this shit.

Show me server gm who dont open server for money lul :D

Oh w8 skirmish :D

u lost 3.90 euro and u mad? Saga emo quit from making servers after x10 fails ,tales same. Its too easy lf competition now only dogs remained and that making me laughing non-stop.

I stopped playing l2 since some months ago.

And about the concept of the tales server u will beget demolished dude soon no one will play at your servers u are the most retard person I ever meet online. You will see how tales will dominate the left of 2017 this idea is just brilliant ..

Ps I'm not a fan of tales or something just saying my opinion peace out bitches

I stopped playing l2 since some months ago.

And about the concept of the tales server u will beget demolished dude soon no one will play at your servers u are the most retard person I ever meet online. You will see how tales will dominate the left of 2017 this idea is just brilliant ..

Ps I'm not a fan of tales or something just saying my opinion peace out bitches

bitch please  :roflmao:

Lulz, people still talk about Tales? This is 8234786248723 reopen or what? ROFL

7 months, 6 servers = era 

tales 1 year  = 3 servers , so stfu about 78897897 tales reopening 

Edited by AchYlek