[Any one knows why..?]

GrisoM

Any one knows why big bands take their music out of youtube?

i think that the promotion they do by adding their videos there, give them more money , than the one they lose by showing it for free..

Or is there any other reason? I saw many rock band - rappers - etc that from 1 day to the other dissapear from youtube

=/ today i want to see a vid from the fratellis and dissapear =(

Probably doesn't want users to download their videos via youtube and then rip the music!

though making a video with images of yours an amateur try wont let companies report your video

thats the worst xD they just didnt take the record  ones , they also delet the ones that fans do =/

Its happening the same that happend with napster ..

Any one knows why big bands take their music out of youtube?

i think that the promotion they do by adding their videos there, give them more money , than the one they lose by showing it for free..

Or is there any other reason? I saw many rock band - rappers - etc that from 1 day to the other dissapear from youtube

=/ today i want to see a vid from the fratellis and dissapear =(

Bands like?? I know too many big bands who are still have their songs in Youtube..

Ex: Iron Maiden, Helloween, Metallica, Judas Priest, Manowar...And too much moreee

Bands like?? I know too many big bands who are still have their songs in Youtube..

Ex: Iron Maiden, Helloween, Metallica, Judas Priest, Manowar...And too much moreee

But those are big bands , they dost care about having less incomes ¬¬ Like i said before i mind bands like the fratellis and a few other british EEUU bands also eminem and a few other good rapers