Drama Mode Kidds

Forlan

1) Remedy 1 CP and Eyewitness Clan 2 CPs getting free items for join your servers with their Clans.Lots more of other CPs to join with their clans but not Clans with TOS and Remedy ppl, but less ppl.

2) Who else you think would join and change servers every month?Or even play at 2 server at same time, when Lionna and Destiny or Rise or Dragon or ERa now ,were Live at the same time for a while?  :fappa:

3) The only Lineage 2 server Site which is uses only Hopzone for Votes.Why? Cause Hopzone owner (Kadar) giving them free Advertise for Items and GM Authorized Account in Destiny servers  :fappa:

4) Also Hopzone allows them to use script program for 1k fake votes daily, and thats the best advertise that giving to them, cause their servers are always at the 1st place  :kappa:

5) Anti-bot means your deal with andrenaline guy who is not generating keys for your servers for 1-2 weeks and just selling adenas for free.

6) You removed Talismans and OLF cause you have lots of options to get money in server.Full Epics, and hidden donation from romanski instead of olf and talimsnas, fair enough.

7) You offer to community a quality server? Means tales files combines with broken custom files that you guys trying to adjust without the knowledge.Even rise files had backdoor, and after it Lionna with 5-6 adena bugs.
   Cause you guys don't pay someone to develop these trash files for you  :facepalm:

8) 600 real players,but 1600 votes in hopzone and 10,600 online in server. Joke  :kappa:
   You guys have to check the numbers before you cheat :) if you have 12k server online,
   that means 3k real players x4 windows each right? So 3k players i guess they need to vote for the rewards and etc.
   But the votes are 1600 maximum.So 1400 players don t need the rewards.But if you wanna Vote ,
   you have to go to your site and click on the hopzone banner to redirect you to hopzone page and vote.
   But from 1600 votes, only 600 coming from your site,rest of them are manual votes from script.

9) So destiny staff doing good business cause they can cheat on Votes(so players think Lots of ppl in servers),Cheat on Likes and Shares on Facebook
   and give some free items to clans that they have some ppl to bring in server, 
   and thats it.You have a server with 600-1000 players online
   but ppl think the server has like 10k.EZ Money  :fappa:

Finaly i think you did this post to apologize about your tactics guys, cause now or later, people understand what kind of methos you are using to bring players in your servers and how you are cheating.
But that's not your Fault but players fault, who believes you,but not for long time. :rip:
If you are fair you don't need to apologize for anything, instead of you.

Fake views on Twitch
Fake votes on Hopzone
Fake Online in server
Fake likes on Facebook
YOU guys have Big Problem  :fappa:

Keep Working hard.

Destiny visitors
Kadar HopZone Owner and Hero char in Lionna
Votes

you have my respect

you have my respect

who want a respect from a guy who think it: i quote you words

"Hi, on l2redmoon.com we had this protection they will use now free by vercetti to test it, its an extra ingame protection coded that cannot be bypassed by adrenaline or any other type of botting because they simply cannot read server sources, they can only see client files and read them (+bypass them) which are visible to all users. This protection though is not coded on any client files, since client files will use smartguard and this is what makes it impossible to be bypassed"

so pls, move u ass from here cuz u have 0 idea

+ full epic and 3 pvp armors and elegia set, np its 100% legit

Are u talking about destiny or tales?:O bcs in both options its tru storky

Edited by Anitah