Voiced Command Htmls

tiguz

Question

Hey there, I added a voiced command .info and created the main html inside gameserver/data/html. The main html contains some buttons that should open new html windows. Whats the proper way to call the other htmls? For example, NPCs use: action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1"

How can I call the other chats for a voiced command? I created the folder inside gameserver/data/html and numbered each file.

Thank you!

8 answers to this question

Put the bypass in your info java file..

Like if(command.startswith("openme"))

{

Showchatwindow(player);

}

And make a method

ShowChatwindow(L2PcInstance player)

And here put your html catche..

Objectid etc

Do you have any other voiced command with bypass? If not, then you will need to add a bit of code in RequestBypassToServer. Code will need to catch those kind of bypasses, find voiced command by name and then call it.

If you are using high five you can do commands for each HTML (or use the same command tokenized to get the value) and use the bypass, i dont remember but its smething like "action="voice -h info". This way, when player use this action, its the same as using .info voice command. So voice -h info 1 = the main html. voice-h info2= the chat #2 etc etc. 

Sorry for not remembering the action exactly but you can search it (i dont have files in this PC)

I use interlude, and I tought I could call them using something like you said Solomun. But it seems I need to call it from the core =/

No, you can't do it in Interlude. At least without support from other things too.

For example on acis there are no voiced commands at all, so you would need to:

1. Create VoicedCommandHandler storing all handlers

2. VoicedCommandHandler would need to have some method getHandler(String) which would find Command by keyword(like info or dressme)

3. Say2 would need to have if(_text.startsWith(".")) { VoicedCommand handler = VoicedCommandHandler.getInstance().getHandler(_text.substring(1)); handler.useCommand(_text.substring(1), "", activeChar);

Those 3 points above you probably already have in your pack, but you need to:

4. Add to RequestBypassToServer:

else if(_command.startsWith("voiced "))
{
String commandWithArguments = _command.subString("voiced ".length);
int argumentsStartIndex = commandWithArguments.indexOf(" ");
String command = argumentsStartIndex > 0 ? commandWithArguments.substring(0, argumentsStartIndex) : argumentsStartIndex;
String arguments = argumentsStartIndex > 0 ? commandWithArguments.substring(argumentsStartIndex).trim() : "";
VoicedCommand handler = VoicedCommandHandler.getInstance().getHandler(command);
if(handler != null)
handler.useCommand(command, arguments, activeChar);
}

useCommand method in VoicedCommand interface should have following parameters: String command, String arguments, Player/L2PcInstance activeChar

If you make this code then bypass should look like this: bypass -h voiced info yourArgument yourArgument yourArgument

Edited by vampir

For example on acis there are no voiced commands at all, so you would need to:

1. Create VoicedCommandHandler storing all handlers

2. VoicedCommandHandler would need to have some method getHandler(String) which would find Command by keyword(like info or dressme)

3. Say2 would need to have if(_text.startsWith(".")) { VoicedCommand handler = VoicedCommandHandler.getInstance().getHandler(_text.substring(1)); handler.useCommand(_text.substring(1), "", activeChar);

Those 3 points above you probably already have in your pack, but you need to:

4. Add to RequestBypassToServer:

else if(_command.startsWith("voiced "))
{
String commandWithArguments = _command.subString("voiced ".length);
int argumentsStartIndex = commandWithArguments.indexOf(" ");
String command = argumentsStartIndex > 0 ? commandWithArguments.substring(0, argumentsStartIndex) : argumentsStartIndex;
String arguments = argumentsStartIndex > 0 ? commandWithArguments.substring(argumentsStartIndex).trim() : "";
VoicedCommand handler = VoicedCommandHandler.getInstance().getHandler(command);
if(handler != null)
handler.useCommand(command, arguments, activeChar);
}

useCommand method in VoicedCommand interface should have following parameters: String command, String arguments, Player/L2PcInstance activeChar

If you make this code then bypass should look like this: bypass -h voiced info yourArgument yourArgument yourArgument

Thank you for the info, i will try to do as u say. Ill report if I get any problems