[Do you let your pc on when you go to sleep?]

GrisoM

Do You?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do You?

• Yes
    • Not

You let your pc no when you go to sleep? Why yes and why not?

in my chase i dont let it on beacuse the noise it makes if -beep-ing annoying and i cant sleep

Generally No.

I Don't.

ONLY In Some Cases..

{Ex: Client Downloading , And Updating And Sh1t.. }

well i have to close my pc for more than 1 month! { if u take off some times that is closes of by it self because it gets overheated... but i open it 5min later :P }

Well... i used to let it on on summer because i used to go out with my friends at 18:00 till 00:00 and then i sat on the pc from 00:00 till 7:30 am and then i went to sleep and wake up at 16:30... so no i did not close the pc...

but now i close it ^^

I do not shutt-down my computer, im just disconnecting the i-net connection you see, i have a special i net connection that must rest for at least 4hours but since i go to work + sleep i really don't turn it on until im back... there were times when my gf turns it on for personal needs otherwise its off when i am... i don't need to shut my PC its not a douch bag or something just restarts once every month for healthy operation. If i ever get to shut-down my pc it's because i am no vacation and i simply don't need it on.. so that's that.

Imo there is no reason for it to be opened.I turn it off at the nights and at the mornings.It's opened from 2:30pm to 1:00 pm.When i sleep i want it closed.Not because of the noise (i can sleep even with the music and 200 ppl arround me ;D) but there is no reason for it to be opened as i said ;).

nice,

My Laptop is always ON (It asks sometimes to RR..but i DENY it ;D )

Btw, I have an HP pavillion dv6236ea Laptop...

Nothing interessant..But modded by me to RUN at max speed.

Also, I have removed the Battery from the laptop body, cuz with battery It will Burn after 1 day XD

axaxaxax