[EE UU][¿Whos Next President?]

GrisoM

Well Who do u think will wiN?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Well Who do u think will wiN?

• Obama [Democrat]
    • McCain [Republican]

Well I was woundering , i have seen a few infos that says that Obama has 51% of votes while McCain has 43%

So who do u think will win this elections?

But Has some of u may know from michael moore film-book , in the elections of 2000 (Bush vs Gore) In fact Gore win but whit the work the father of bush did by the back (like Taking off the votes of 1 million afro americans) bush win in the end

So what do u think ? America will have a democrat President or will keep whit republicans ?

Do u think that the democrats are better than republicans?

I do, and i hope Obama wins

In 24 THe americans will start voting , i lock it when it finish the hole bussynes

Vote ! =)

don't say whatever we want obama will pwn McCein (reminds me McDonald dunno why xD)

people love him and he will be the best president in the history of america u will see it ;)

don't say whatever we want obama will pwn McCein (reminds me McDonald dunno why xD)

people love him and he will be the best president in the history of america u will see it ;)

But he wont have the chance to prove it because of obama .... just a pure feeling

John will go down

im antiracist so i vote for obama ... also obama is greek-friendly and as i saw he has taken our places in our macedonian efforts

If he even do half of things he mention here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Barack_Obama

during its mandate has president EE UU will be 10.000 times better

Either way we americans are screwed, we just have to choose how.

With obama, we're going to be demilitarized and illegal immigration now legal but now the bastards get everything citizens get EXCEPT for the need to pay the god damn government fees.  So, if Obama wins a civil war will happen from 3 possible reasons.

1) He lives, demilitarizes the military and enacts an arms-ban.  Weapon holding citizens revolt but with no properly equipped military the revolt wins.

2) (More likely and im more for it) He's only in office for no longer than 1 year due to 'health issues'.

3) He gives african americans some special ass treatment, they try some stupid shit to whites, whites retaliate and now not only do we got civil war, but race wars.

Obama is fail all around.  Did any of you even bother to see who hes affiliated with? The middle east.  The SAME people we're currently at war with and who killed thousands in the WTC attacks.  I hope you also read he wants to disarm our military.

Did you ALSO hear that he wont salute the flag, swear on the bible or anything an american president should? Did you also hear that his wife said 'This is the first time I've ever been proud of America'

Obama and his wife are not even close to being worthy of such a posistion.  They probably wont even keep it long either.

Anyways, if Obama wins and shit does break out I'll be shipped off to Canada with my brother to live with his friend.

Either way we americans are screwed, we just have to choose how.

HAHAHAHAHAH nice way to start a post ;P

With obama, we're going to be demilitarized and illegal immigration now legal but now the bastards get everything citizens get EXCEPT for the need to pay the god damn government fees.  So, if Obama wins a civil war will happen from 3 possible reasons.

1) He lives, demilitarizes the military and enacts an arms-ban.  Weapon holding citizens revolt but with no properly equipped military the revolt wins.

2) (More likely and im more for it) He's only in office for no longer than 1 year due to 'health issues'.

3) He gives african americans some special ass treatment, they try some stupid shit to whites, whites retaliate and now not only do we got civil war, but race wars.

So u think militarized EEUU is stronger? and whit this phrase "and illegal immigration now legal" u mind illegal immigration will be now legaL? or i miss understood what u just said ?

About 1 2 & 3 , u think that if that happend the people will not do anything? he will have a civil war and is not a good way to start your mandate

At last i could read between lines that u call him a terrorist (¿?)

Obama is fail all around.  Did any of you even bother to see who hes affiliated with? The middle east.  The SAME people we're currently at war with and who killed thousands in the WTC attacks. 

Anyways, if Obama wins and shit does break out I'll be shipped off to Canada with my brother to live with his friend.

GL in canada ;P