L2-Scripts Website Templates and Master Account

Dear administrators,

During our 12  years of hard work, we have accomplished many interesting goals. One of those is creating numerous count of websites all over the years. From simple designs to complex and unique designs.

Most of the servers that we created those websites are no longer exist in the l2 world. That's why we decided to post some of our previous works on sale.

You have large amount of options how to buy your future web design, either the PSD only, PSD + redesign, layout, turn-key project etc.

Due high amount of websites I posting here a link to our portfolio, you may find it here.

Don't forget that we also provide a great ACP (Master Account/Account Control Panel) for your server. We support all chronicles and packs (including PTS or Advext)

Please, be respectful to our work as we are being respectful to yours.

Thank you!

Edited by Vision

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We are ready to discuss any of your wishes, everything is possible for an additional fee. Sorry for the delay in answering, didn't see your post. pliz write in skype discuss skype manager.

Happy new year !!!

Edited by l2-scripts

• l2-scripts changed the title to L2-Scripts Website Templates and Master Account
  • 2 years later...

Hello, we have updated templates for creating websites, On our website you can see all the necessary updates. 
Good mood to everyone !

On 3/6/2017 at 6:02 PM, l2-scripts said:

Dear administrators,

During our 12  years of hard work, we have accomplished many interesting goals. One of those is creating numerous count of websites all over the years. From simple designs to complex and unique designs.

Most of the servers that we created those websites are no longer exist in the l2 world. That's why we decided to post some of our previous works on sale.

You have large amount of options how to buy your future web design, either the PSD only, PSD + redesign, layout, turn-key project etc.

Due high amount of websites I posting here a link to our portfolio, you may find it here.

Don't forget that we also provide a great ACP (Master Account/Account Control Panel) for your server. We support all chronicles and packs (including PTS or Advext)

Please, be respectful to our work as we are being respectful to yours.

Thank you!

Your master account supports l2jmobius higher clients ?

2 hours ago, GsL said:

Your master account supports l2jmobius higher clients ?

Yes, of course. Write to our skype for more info.

11 hours ago, GsL said:

i will think about it , what about instail ? do u instail it or we must pay extra ?

You can discuss all the details on Skype or in a Telegram with our manager.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

this is not a share i dont know why you bumb it

i will tell you this about your auction and wheel tho, they can be manipulated by users who can repeat requests and get free items in game, i even tried to fix your donation system its very broken panel i gave up, i did not share it like the owner wanted me to do because it will do more damage in servers than your pockets

Hello, if there are problems in our panel, it was probably worth writing to me about it, and even if there is a problem and it's not the fault of the hosting settings, then we would help solve it anyway. Let's not write just empty words, write to me if you bought our system and I will figure out what your problem is. Or you don't need to throw mud, please. A lot of projects use our panel, and it's the first time I've read this in 7 years, it seems to me that it's not just like that.

Any of our clients can contact us for help, but we have not had such an appeal.

Please write to me if you are sure that you had a problem, and I will help solve it for you and your client, our technical support is always working and we never leave customers without help, especially if there is some critical problem. Even if it was a long time ago, please still write to me and tell me about the problem

i am not throwing mud, i try to help you out i just told you the problem, and i never said anything about hosting related problem, there is no reason to avoid the fact by telling me your work that and that, i am php developer with 22 years experience i did not come here to compare it i just gave you the problem along with its solution, plus your customer came to me 3 years ago i doubt you fixed this issue either with payments or the dupes, i also tested it and it works on your 2 of your clients back then, still this topic is not a share and from what i see its editted already from moderator so there is no point to discuss anything else for me here. unless you want me to share it and prove my point. your technical support failed back then and your client came to me very dissatisfied. and as i said he wanted me to share it but i wont repeat my self you can read my first post.

Please write to me if you really want to help and show the problem, if there is one. I will be happy to look at the problem if there is one.

• 5 months later...

Updated templates, added new works, lowered prices. Contact us, we will create a website for you for a little money. Everyone have a good working mood !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Buy Pills now  +27791653574 abortion pills for sale Abu Dhabi Text NowAbortion Clinic Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Pregnancy Termination  clinic around Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg price in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 contact us now | +27791653574 Breeky Tablets in Abu Dhabi Know price/cost  Abortion pills in Abu Dhabi | +27791653574 WhatsApp Us Now Abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi Breeky tablets for sale in Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg Misoprostol for sale in Abu Dhabi Whatever your circumstances, its your right to terminate up 24 weeks into the pregnancy. It’s entirely your decision. And if its something you want to do, rest assured that its legal in Abu Dhabi to have an abortion Marina Whatsapp    Remember abortion is legal in Abu Dhabi  so there is no reason to ever visit an illegal service provider. If you have passed the 24 weeks mark, there are other options available to you which we will talk you through and help you to understand.   We are here to support you, whatever choice you make about your pregnancy, so you never have to feel alone, we offer safe abortion ( also called termination of pregnancy TOP) for women who are up to 24 weeks pregnant. Depending on the gestation (stage of the pregnancy), we have two services available the medical process (often called the abortion pill) and the surgical procedure (a minor same day surgical treatment.)   Our nurses and Doctors are accredited professionals and experts in reproductive healthcare. Our work is strictly governed the choice on termination of pregnancy and we adhere to World health Organisation Guidelines.   Safe abortion or termination of pregnancy (TOP) is when a pregnancy is terminated in its early stage before it results into the birth of a child.   Abortion may be performed in two different ways.   Medical Abortion This is when abortion pills will be swallowed to end the pregnancy   Surgical Abortion This is when instruments will be used to remove the foetus. If both abortion procedures are done by a qualified abortion doctor with medical guidance, there is no way it will affect your fertility.   How is a safe abortion done On your first visit to our clinic, counselling will be provided and this is optional.   Safe abortion The doctor will perform a pregnancy test to confirm the weeks and explain to you in detailed how the safe abortion procedure will be done and how to take care of yourself after the abortion.   Side effects of medical safe abortion You will experience cramping like period pains You might vomit Feel Nausea Get a running stomach Experience some bit of fatigue The bleeding might start 2 hours after using the second pills. abortion in Abu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al Karamah
    • abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Buy Pills now  +27791653574 abortion pills for sale Abu Dhabi Text NowAbortion Clinic Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Pregnancy Termination  clinic around Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg price in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 contact us now | +27791653574 Breeky Tablets in Abu Dhabi Know price/cost  Abortion pills in Abu Dhabi | +27791653574 WhatsApp Us Now Abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi Breeky tablets for sale in Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg Misoprostol for sale in Abu Dhabi Whatever your circumstances, its your right to terminate up 24 weeks into the pregnancy. It’s entirely your decision. And if its something you want to do, rest assured that its legal in Abu Dhabi to have an abortion Marina Whatsapp    Remember abortion is legal in Abu Dhabi  so there is no reason to ever visit an illegal service provider. If you have passed the 24 weeks mark, there are other options available to you which we will talk you through and help you to understand.   We are here to support you, whatever choice you make about your pregnancy, so you never have to feel alone, we offer safe abortion ( also called termination of pregnancy TOP) for women who are up to 24 weeks pregnant. Depending on the gestation (stage of the pregnancy), we have two services available the medical process (often called the abortion pill) and the surgical procedure (a minor same day surgical treatment.)   Our nurses and Doctors are accredited professionals and experts in reproductive healthcare. Our work is strictly governed the choice on termination of pregnancy and we adhere to World health Organisation Guidelines.   Safe abortion or termination of pregnancy (TOP) is when a pregnancy is terminated in its early stage before it results into the birth of a child.   Abortion may be performed in two different ways.   Medical Abortion This is when abortion pills will be swallowed to end the pregnancy   Surgical Abortion This is when instruments will be used to remove the foetus. If both abortion procedures are done by a qualified abortion doctor with medical guidance, there is no way it will affect your fertility.   How is a safe abortion done On your first visit to our clinic, counselling will be provided and this is optional.   Safe abortion The doctor will perform a pregnancy test to confirm the weeks and explain to you in detailed how the safe abortion procedure will be done and how to take care of yourself after the abortion.   Side effects of medical safe abortion You will experience cramping like period pains You might vomit Feel Nausea Get a running stomach Experience some bit of fatigue The bleeding might start 2 hours after using the second pills. abortion in Abu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al Karamah
  • Topics