high five [L2J] L2Edge

BETA PERIOD
Since many user's asked for it, and since we also want to take some early feedback from players.
Tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2 we will run a small BETA period for you, to get familiar with server's feature,
test, report and suggest ideas.

In game you will be able to use, .beta command which will spawn unlimited coins on your inventory.
Keep in mind that , some features might not work properly or at all to keep since we decided to keep some things for G.O

Patch Link -> https://mega.nz/#!notWRD5T!9lgXLkqVBm6fhVA3q-D_5xV9cIKlNeDalZIAOzuBmtk

Grand Opening

Today is the day  ;D

Prepare yourselfs, less than 5 hours left for the G.O.

Call all your friends and your enemies and join our server.

someone remember axel files? common java h5 not even rushes work proprely

True..rush is not working properly

PvP Class Balance, not affecting olympiad

Mage Kamaels are critting easily 5-6k dmg.

If you are calling this balance GL

L2Edge Opened Successfully with more players than expected.

The above image is just a few hours after G.O and not even on peak time. Today we hit a new record of 486 players online during an online reward event.

We will make scheduled maintenance today(13.3.2017) to improve a few things at 8:00 (GMT+2)
Stay tuned for more informations.
What we always say, is that edge is about to be a long turn server. 
We will not close it, or stop working on it!

If you did not join yet, now's you chance.
http://www.l2edge.com

6d737dbfbb164e518a7cc2311aa99ad5.png

Just a regular tuesday on L2 Edges Baium.
Where were you? Join NOW!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tshSFXdV8PM

Thank to Duketv for the video.

Edited by L2 Edge H5 PvP Server

From my point of view if you look for a server to pvp,you better think twice.When you start you can easilly enchant all to +16 and elemement your armor and weap up to lvl 4 by killin few mobs.To enchant your armor and weap to +20 with the low chances exists you need to pvp.If you pvp with +16 and lvl4 items you are 2-3 shots from donated ppl.Therefore you can never,ever be able to gather the pvp coins you need (you need more than 1000 pvp coins) to get decent items to stand pvp.Skills never land.Ony f1,f1,f1..I have tested slh,tickster,sph in farm aereas and in arenas.You gotta be very strong and if you want to be strong you gotta donate,bcz you can never have decent items in any other way.If you join event and happent that you are not noblesse you are doomed.Buffs are not stuckable,you must go to npc to buff your self and voila....Dead meat.And we see the amazing score in TvT event 250-3...So no thx..Dammit,it could be better..

Edited by bebobdelux

Good luck with that i might give it a try :)

Lol, tried to download this and system is 900 MB. Nah, it smells like a fully customized server (a.k.a star wars).

:fappa: 

:fappa:

Yo, what's weird?

Still waiting for an answer. You are just posting in the whole forum all day and 90% of your posts can be considered as spam, but you can't answer me on this? I don't have something with you, and i will never do since you seem to be another random guy who is gonna get banned sure for spamming, sooner or later. Posting this emoticon on me was pretty irrelevant and it shows that either your IQ is below average or your English skills disallow you to understand what's exactly the reason of my posts.

I posted the "good luck" post because i really wanted to wish good luck to this server since it would be one of the 4-5 pvp servers around. I saw the videos that the topic owner promoted and i realized this server seem to have a lot (compared to other servers) of people, so yea i decided this morning to give it a chance (I didn't have time to give it a try till now). When i started to download its system patch, i saw 900 MB patch. This is something i don't like, i never used to like and i will never do since it means that the server is full of client customizations. 

I don't say that the server is not good. I can't say that from the moment i haven't logged in it at all. I just say that since its full of client customs, I don't like it. And yes, every server with such client customs, is a "star wars" server to me, which is just my PERSONAL EVALUATION and nothing more. 

Please before trying to pretend the "pro", the "experienced badass" guy and the troller, put your mind on thoughts of who you are trying to troll. I have seen a lot of your posts around, and my friend, calling a server "serbidor" or an admin "adminski" doesn't make you look a badass at all. The only thing you achieve doing these things, is to reveal your age, which seems to be about 12-15.

@TopicOwner: I would like to apologize if the words "star-wars" offended you and your server, but like i already mentioned above, it's my opinion. Good luck with your server once again! I won't be a part of it.