L2.NET Interlude-latest support

mpj123

Hello , nice work mpj123! Im new to this so i have some problems , i do everything with the ip jack and stuff but when irun l2net and l after that i just cant login, as you said l2net and Lineage2 client doesnt bond together :/, i checked the IP its OK , im playing Epilogue on a freya client can it be the problem?

Hi all, can someone help me??? ive downloaded all files, Microsoft .net 4, l2 net, and ip Jack, BUT i cant install the filter, nothing happens when i click install filter, why is this!??? HELP ME!!!!

387 is released, lots of updated content, please see insane-gamers for download links. Maxcheaters does not support L2.NET promotion any longer it seems.

387 is released, lots of updated content, please see insane-gamers for download links. Maxcheaters does not support L2.NET promotion any longer it seems.

Can you give the dl link for 3.87 here? i cant find it at insane-gamers!

You would like to say that mxc don't give moneys???))))

You would like to say that mxc don't give moneys???))))

... no that is not what I mean. They wont give me edit rights no matter how many times I ask for it. I just want to keep things updated, but its too much work to instruct a mod to do it because they dont know the correct format.

If they dont want to give me what I want, the content posting will stop. If maxtor wants to be a retard, then its not my fault.