L2.NET Interlude-latest support

mpj123

thats odd, I just use 69.16.243.105 and it works perfectly. just make sure you select the server Bartz for RvB

yea multisells aren't supported yet, should get supported soonish. And I still cant figure out what you guys mean by ghost mode, I dont seem to get it?

unless you mean after you die... then capture the packet and wait till you are teleported again.

so why would you wanna turn that off? I dont understand... the bot works perfect with it. But if you really wanna do it, log into l2.net ingame, go to scripting ==> dump then click on the "TRUE" button, there will be a number in the bottom of the l2.net screen, make a script with INJECT "number here"

so why would you wanna turn that off? I dont understand... the bot works perfect with it. But if you really wanna do it, log into l2.net ingame, go to scripting ==> dump then click on the "TRUE" button, there will be a number in the bottom of the l2.net screen, make a script with INJECT "number here"

I CANT LOG IN !!! i told you3 times... and i want to do that because if the bot dies he doesnt RESURECT !!!

you cant login.... but if the bot dies you cant resurrect? What? You understand that you just contradicted yourself in there right?

I botted in that server, just use the correct ip and you'll be fine. If it doesn't resurrect, click it manually? Make a script like I said? I cannot help you more then this, I just told you exactly what to do.

ok i explained 10 times but it seems you can not understand... i logged OUT OF GAME ! then i found out that fucking ghost mode is blocking my resurection so i heard that i need a dumy script ... and i cant log IN GAME ! with l2net thats why i need someone to do it for me...it works perfect for oog but not even with your system doesnt work IG

I can't understand broken english and badly worded phrases, my bad?

Anyways, IG works (I was using it an hour ago), and I will not do it for you, just use this simple script

WHILE ZERO == ZERO

IF CHAR_CUR_HP <= ZERO

TAP_TO SIEGEHQ

ENDIF

SLEEP 1000

WEND

Dosen't it help to explain yourself properly? You never mentioned you couldn't log into IG. And I'm guessing you are using my vista system folder instead of an xp system folder... or you renamed the system folder... or you didn't try and make your own. All the information is there and instead of being nice and patient, I got bitched at for trying to help you. Well good luck. I gave you all the info you needed, up to you do get off your ass and try to do something productive.